No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Colonel and these new life forms getting drunk! Well, they are cute wee buggers.

Hey Rush, I don't have a good feeling about these rodents, uh, I mean "people". They have brought more of their kind on board. These guys are different, like ninjas or something.

What?! I don't like the look of these new guys. We had better take measures to keep them restricted to non-sensitive areas.

Dr. Rush, this is Scott. We've got a problem. The Colonel and his new pals are plastered, so I need your help. Those critters are into the food supply now!

sigpic

Comment

Well, that's just lovely! Blast the Colonel! Now we'll never get rid of them!

Listen humans, we have taken over this ship, we are now in control!

I'm afraid you've had an error in judgement Colonel, these wee buggers are infesting the Destiny!

Hehehe! We can make ourselves at home now!

I guess all we can do now is drink!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        *hug*

Oh it is too beautiful !
        (takes a bow) Thank you. dearie!

Comment

Jeri! You are too clever for me! We ought to put a book together on this! The squirrel symbols are in honor of Shena8, the moderator of the Ferreira Fest. She always use squirrels as her avatar. The Spock is used in honor of Ashimon, who I've heard is referred to as a Vulcan because of her logical ways. I'm gonna see if I can throw in more references to everyone here, but somehow, I don't picture you as a bunch of grapes.

Comment

Oh, thanks, I think! LOL! I think the squirrels are great, heheheh
            I remember Shena8's squirrel avatar. Good idea about finding significant symbols, I'll have to keep that in mind.

and don't you dare portray me as a wino!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
              good night to all rc fangirls. until tomorrow. if i not write don´t worry i read everyday this thread. i promise.
              Hi warumonochan!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Hi girls, don't know how much time I can spend the next days here, RL trouble again, but maybe I'll come here when I need some distraction.
                Hoping things improve for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  (cough-cough), Not to toot my own horn, but here's a painting I did of RC. (Grabs Rush and runs out cackling)
                  http://katkat24.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4l0six
                  You know I love your art, don't you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                    He needs to juggle, how else could he handle all us fangirls.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      You know I love your art, don't you?
                      No, I didn't know. I do know that you like to hog Rush all to yourself and whump the Colonel at times.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Hi warumonochan!
                        Hi jeri i imagen we need a mr.gold and maybe a rumpy showerscene. But what we realy need is a Rush showerscene!

Comment

*sigh* Rush! Good times!
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            *sigh* Rush! Good times!
                            I miss him so much. I must look some episodes again.

Comment

me too
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

My son and I have finished watching SG1, SGA, and now we're watching SGU. He never saw it before and he think it was the best of the stargate franchises. He's upset that it only went on for two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X