Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet dreams, over there in Europe.
    All this gardening talk reminds me that it's time to plant lettuce, carrots, beets and such. I won't plant until after next week because I am going away next week. My brother will care for the animals, but if it doesn't rain, he can't be relayed upon to water seeds.
    sigpic

Comment

Amazing picspam, shame I missed it!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Only if they were lucky enough to go to Sundance film festival. Some reviewers got to see it early though. I am excited to hear what will happen to it, if it will go to theaters or what.

Didn't yessika say she had a friend going to Sundance? Maybe her friend has seen it.
      I haven't asked her about it yet

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Don't worry, I've done that. The horse belongs to a friend, I doubt that she would sell it. But mine wasn't better when she was younger. Must have been a rodeo horse in a former life

I'm watching 'Galaxy Quest' at the moment, I absolutely love this movie!
      I love 'Galaxy Quest' too

These are awesome, especially Emotion, Light, and Touch

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      ^that picture reminds me of Egle
      Me too

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      *sneaks in, looks around* Hi girls, great "Entertainment Weekly" interview, but some big spoilers for Bobby´s "California Solo" movie.

And you all have posted great pics, art and fanfics! Love the CS Sundance pictures! Thanks Jeri! And the "little Rush" fanart is just to cute! Where did that come from?
      Thanks for the interview, I so can't wait to watch the movie

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Glad to hear it.

You can't change your avi yet, obviously, but here's a little present instead. I hope you like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ignonDuval.jpg
      Beautiful sig!

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      I look X Files, it calls back childhood memories ^^
      I want to do an X-Files rewatch sometime...
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, I just go back here to wish one good night to those who are still there, over there in USA, or it is not still the night middle lol

Thus one Good night, full of Bobby, and the short histories, and the gardening and the snow for me, oh, one of you could asked so that it snows at home? I so like the snow, make snowmen, to walk it in the nature covered with snow, go to skate on ponds to freeze, in brief, I like the snow...

Of beautiful dreams!!
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Don't know if any of you folk saw the preview for Once Upon a Time Skin Deep (2/12)? it was definitely an OMG moment. It's a Rumple/Gold-centered episode.
          Spoiler:
          Rumplestiltskin is the Beast of Beauty and the... Even in the promo you can see what a tortured soul he is... "Nobody can love me," he says to Belle!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
            Don't know if any of you folk saw the preview for Once Upon a Time Skin Deep (2/12)? it was definitely an OMG moment. It's a Rumple/Gold-centered episode.
            Spoiler:
            Rumplestiltskin is the Beast of Beauty and the... Even in the promo you can see what a tortured soul he is... "Nobody can love me," he says to Belle!!!!!
            Where are you finding the promo? I'm not a good web searcher I guess.
            Last edited by jeri; 29 January 2012, 07:02 PM. Reason: spelling
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCq3iUO3NtY

Now get ready to squee like a fangirl

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCq3iUO3NtY

Now get ready to squee like a fangirl
                SQUEE?! SQUEE?! I'M HAVING A STROKE HERE!

Now how am I supposed to get back to studying typography for graphic design after that?!! Ahgaaa!

BTW, thanks for the link
                sigpic

Comment

I hear ya! I've watched it five times while trying to write my review for tonight's episode. By the way, Ms. Jane Espenson wrote the episode and will be guesting at my post episode livechat on Feb. 12 after the episode airs

Comment

I just realized the show is on about 5 minutes ago, bless my DVR! Just a tad bit distracted. Hehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad you like the icons too yessica!
                      sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Nice pix Czarina!
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't remember if I shared this oddity

Comment

if I haven't posted these, jeri, you have work to do

Comment

Working...
                                X