No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sitting in a concert ... It's pretty noisy where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      I'm sitting in a concert ... It's pretty noisy where I am.
      I love concerts!! Are you enjoying it??
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I love concerts!! Are you enjoying it??
        Home now. Had a great four days! If you ever get a chance to see a Quebecois band called Genticorum, go for it.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming. From Joe Mallozzi's blog:
        Spoiler:
        Shawna writes: “Will we see shipping of any sort happening with Rush in the near future?”

Answer: There could be a possible romance in Rush’s future.

Oh please, can we not?

Comment

I used spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen the most recent episode.
          Spoiler:
          I have a feeling Chloe is going to feel 'close to him' because of him rescuing her and going through the whole alien abduction thing. From the way she was looking at him on the ship, you know it's coming.

I was also curious if she was able to acess some of Rush's memories since they were both 'linked' to the alien's computer system. Maybe she felt his memories of being left behind and abducted. Just a possibility.
          O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
            I used spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen the most recent episode.
            Spoiler:
            I have a feeling Chloe is going to feel 'close to him' because of him rescuing her and going through the whole alien abduction thing. From the way she was looking at him on the ship, you know it's coming.

I was also curious if she was able to acess some of Rush's memories since they were both 'linked' to the alien's computer system. Maybe she felt his memories of being left behind and abducted. Just a possibility.
            I'm pretty sure
            Spoiler:
            she'll be over that by next week

Comment

Ok, I'll use spoiler tags as well:
              Spoiler:
              Yes it seems Chloe and Nicholas have something in common now. A kind of feeling close because they share the same experience nobody else can understand. I don't think it will be over after a few days for Chloe, not for her, and also not for him.

Btw, you all were very active the last weeks I was "off-world". It must be 30 or 40 pages since I was here the last time. Really impressive!
              sigpic

Comment

Photo from Divided:

Spoiler:

Comment

*is not clicking*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  RC with a beard *dies*

*grabs paddles*

Clear!

*revives yessika*

You okay, hun?
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      *is not clicking*

*grabs paddles*

Clear!

*revives yessika*

You okay, hun?
                      Yes, I was ok untill you posted that other picture *melts*

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Rush and Chloe.... NO!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Last night I skimmed through the "Space" pre-airing discussion thread and someone mentioned that RC said in an UK interview that he's planned to stay in the long haul. Does anyone happen to have a link? I tried to Google it, but with no luck.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          Photo from Divided:

Spoiler:
                          http://www.wormholeriders.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Chloe-and-Rush-576x364.png
                          Oooooooooooooooooh!!! Intrigue!!!

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Btw, you all were very active the last weeks I was "off-world". It must be 30 or 40 pages since I was here the last time. Really impressive!
                          LOL! Yep, we're certainly chatterboxes!
                          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Eluveitie;11361411]Some caps I made

Great shots! The Mighty Celt is one of my favorite RC films. The scenes where he is shopping for cleaning supplies and cleaning the apt. in his underwear are too cute for words!! I've rewatched those scene many times.

Comment

End of "Space" -

Spoiler:

"Damn near killed me for it."

Was I the only one who squeaked when he said that? It was just so genuine.
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Frega;11372051]
                                Originally posted by Eluveitie View Post
                                Some caps I made

Great shots! The Mighty Celt is one of my favorite RC films. The scenes where he is shopping for cleaning supplies and cleaning the apt. in his underwear are too cute for words!! I've rewatched those scene many times.
                                Like me, I sooo love this movie. He's so cute in the whole film
                                Last edited by Eluveitie; 05 April 2010, 08:54 AM.
                                Irony is security... in your eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X