Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    So, I'm still sick which means I can't go to my friend's birthday party now
    Oh no, that's rotten luck. I don't know what's worse, missing something because you're sick, or having two things to go to at the same time and having to choose.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      Oh yes, and Bobby would come to look after us ^^
      ja dr. carlyle with glasses, white doctor jacket and a clipboard. waaaa ^^ that would be nice. someone must bring a movie with him as doctor.

Comment

Question:

Spoiler:
        Does anyone know if California Solo is available on the internet by now?
        Can't imagine that it would. Not until they release a DVD, or it's put on some kind of internet viewing site. I think at this point they will be looking for a distributor to hopefully put it in theaters or direct to DVD. Usually these indie films try to get into a film festival so that the distributors will see it and want to market it. A film has to be good to even be considered to be shown at Sundance. Sundance is one of the best places, like Cannes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Can't imagine that it would. Not until they release a DVD, or it's put on some kind of internet viewing site. I think at this point they will be looking for a distributor to hopefully put it in theaters or direct to DVD. Usually these indie films try to get into a film festival so that the distributors will see it and want to market it. A film has to be good to even be considered to be shown at Sundance. Sundance is one of the best places, like Cannes.
          Hmpf, that means I have to wait Does anyone already seen it? Wasn't it shown lately?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Indeed, I risk to take time, especially that I have an ocean to be swum across lol

Stupid goats lol, I always have to notice that they are animals liking making stupid things. Good repair
            I woke up thinking of Duval trying to swim the ocean! We had better send her a boat! My friends' fiance spent 9 months hiking in the Alps, so he was very fit after that. I think it would be fun to spend a year walking about the world, but it might take me a few years.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmpf, that means I have to wait Does anyone already seen it? Wasn't it shown lately?
              Only if they were lucky enough to go to Sundance film festival. Some reviewers got to see it early though. I am excited to hear what will happen to it, if it will go to theaters or what.

Didn't yessika say she had a friend going to Sundance? Maybe her friend has seen it.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, this is a fun war! But now I've got to come up with something new, and tricky.
                So she says! LOL! She's right, we're just kidding around. We all know that I'm going to easily win any wars. )

Comment

Only if they were lucky enough to go to Sundance film festival. Some reviewers got to see it early though. I am excited to hear what will happen to it, if it will go to theaters or what.

Didn't yessika say she had a friend going to Sundance? Maybe her friend has seen it.
                  We have to ask yessika to ask her friend
                  sigpic

Comment

Question:

Spoiler:
                    Does anyone know if California Solo is available on the internet by now?
                    not even the trailer; but I am optimistic about its eventual release.

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                        not even the trailer; but I am optimistic about its eventual release.
                        hmpf. On youtube, there's only a link of this tinyurl stuff

and thanks again for the pics, dearie - especially the first one is nice
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

"Oh, give me strength, Young's looking at me again!"

"That's right, little buddy! I'm looking at you! And boy, do I have a lot planned for your day today! Bwahahahahah!"

Comment

"wee Bobby" getting a Glasgow kiss from a Barbie

Comment

He looks like he wants to be somewhere, nay anywhere, else...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X