No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a professor of mathematical who was a fan of the Lord of Rings, we liked speaking about it together it was funny. I hated the math, but at least he appreciated me for the conversations which one had together on movies and books.
    Cool your professor of English, he gout of voucher of music!

The teeth of Rumpy are funny, when he smiles especially, it goes with the character, always more than of beautiful white teeth indeed to align ^^ "
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Okay, I somehow made the look of this website smaller! And I don't like that! Can anyone tell me how to fix this? This is really not cool
      Can you grab the edges of the page and drag? Or the bottom corner, little arrows should appear. If not better get Cairi over here, our resident techie!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        I had a professor of mathematical who was a fan of the Lord of Rings, we liked speaking about it together it was funny. I hated the math, but at least he appreciated me for the conversations which one had together on movies and books.
        Cool your professor of English, he gout of voucher of music!

The teeth of Rumpy are funny, when he smiles especially, it goes with the character, always more than of beautiful white teeth indeed to align ^^ "
        A Maths teacher, who is a LotR fan? Amazing!
        sigpic

Comment

that stranger
          sigpic

Comment

Forget about my problem. It's solved
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Love the gif and he shall avenge Rush

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              ^ when I watch this picture I must always think of an animal in his nest
              Me too

Thinking of teachers, they are so important, you wonder why they are not all the best we have and paid better. They mold our young people, so the bad ones should be thrown out and the good ones respected more.
              Sometimes a teacher can make or break a student, especially if the student does not have support at home.
              I totally agree with both of these. I wish we would pay more attention and respect to teachers, they have such a huge influence on our future.

I like that sort of teachers My English Teacher is so great! He is the only one who sometimes says he don't want to be herer that day Last lesson he told us about his love for U2, his first concert of U2 and his favorite songs of U2 So cool

How can you find that amusing, Duval???
              I would have loved a teacher that liked U2, especially because I could have bribed him/her with tickets
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I would have loved a teacher that liked U2, especially because I could have bribed him/her with tickets
                He would totally freak out if he knew
                sigpic

Comment

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/001.jpg

that stranger
                  Hum... it is a BTS pic, is the guy going to be in the show or is he a crew member? Hard to say? Something to look forward to finding out.
                  Last edited by jeri; 14 January 2012, 05:18 PM. Reason: img
                  sigpic

Comment

Hum... it is a BTS pic, is the guy going to be in the show or is he a crew member? Hard to say? Something to look forward to finding out.
                    He is going to be in the show. I know that for sure.
                    I know him from "Band of Brothers". He played Webster
                    sigpic

Comment

He is going to be in the show. I know that for sure.
                      I know him from "Band of Brothers". He played Webster
                      Okay, so he's an actor. I'm sorry I actually don't watch that much these days, I'm out of touch I guess.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so he's an actor. I'm sorry I actually don't watch that much these days, I'm out of touch I guess.
                        He is
                        You're forgiven
                        sigpic

Comment

He would totally freak out if he knew
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:

Ooh, the attractive teeth ^^
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                              Spoiler:

Ooh, the attractive teeth ^^
                              Horrible!!! I love everything about RC but that's horrible!!! His has so wonderful white teeths! *shuddering* WHY?

Of course I love Rumpy but it seems that when he just became the Dark One his teeths were even worse?
                              sigpic

Comment

It is the price to be paid to have the power Oo
                                Ooh to make you these horrible teeth forget!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X