• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaah, it is hard to resist not to click spoilers > <
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      It makes a lot of sense. I'm very proud of you for wanting to better yourself. I think that's just marvelous! Go for it, girl! You can do it!!!
      Thank you Some other guys of my old class have horrible jobs - they would get this job with the Quali (and they have the Mittlere Reife. That's so bitter. They were just lazy. They could have done better but they didn't. Their problem
      I hope I can do it I really hope

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      First I'd like to give my 2 cents to the German education system (under cut for OT and length)
      Spoiler:
      IMO, it's not a good system. If you manage to have parents who care about their children, the children won't have too big problems. But if not, you're lost.
      This system take children apart on a very early age (with about 10!). It's extremely rare that children overcome the sytem on their own, without a lot of backup.
      And If you're alone, it's dobble hard. Everybody knows you are a loser, even if you're just a chlid, and your future is set. If you fight it somehow you have the problem to catch up everything you've never learned in the undermost schooltype "Hauptschule". I had to do this, and believe me it was no fun.
      E.g. English was a really big problem for me, in that school you learn not more than a few basics, but not to have a free conversation, and then in the moment you change to the "Gymnasium", the so called elite school-type, they are at a leavel you can only dream about, the only thing I realised (omg, that's 30 years ago ) was, I'll never have a chance to catch up to the rest of the class.
      Somehow I I got my Abitur against all odds, and I have a university degree since 10 yaers now, but that was not because the system is in any way good it was in spite of it. And I really hope for those children who don't have the support from their families, or not so good life conditions, that the school system in Germany will change to the better.
      And...

Spoiler:
      It doesn't only depend on the parents but also on yourself. If you're not willing enough you stand now chance. And you have to be self-confident (nothing in life is for free). I myself was bullied during the 7th and 8th class and I ignored it. Now they don't even dare to bully me!

Now to the funny part:

Spoiler:
      Rumpel didn't had a choise, he was forced to do that, otherwise the soldiers would have taken his son directly. He was desperate enough to fight the odds, but he also had to pay a price. We don't know yet, whether is son will stay with him or will go, or what happens to him. Did Rumpel survived him, and Baelfire, that's his name, did he die at a high age? We don't know yet.
      The old beggar was the Dark One, no surprise. I just asked myself will we met the duke, and is he one of the royals we meet later?
      I think, the Dark One provoke Rumpel with what he'd said about his son being not his son. He wanted to be killed. That's a good way to achive it, men just don't like statements like this.
      Indeed, Mr. Gold is truly a scheming guy, isn't he? That's why I love him.

Spoiler:
      I don't think they let the story just slip. I still think that strange who will appear soon could be his son. And if Golrd remembers his past he maybe even recognize his son? That would be so cool! He would freak out!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Aaah, it is hard to resist not to click spoilers > <
        this time you can do it If you wanna know what's happening to Rumpel click the second spoiler of Artemis and me The other one is about school life
        sigpic

Comment

I am going to look at the last episode of Once Upon has Time before. It is better ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Thank you Some other guys of my old class have horrible jobs - they would get this job with the Quali (and they have the Mittlere Reife. That's so bitter. They were just lazy. They could have done better but they didn't. Their problem
            I hope I can do it I really hope

And...

Spoiler:
            It doesn't only depend on the parents but also on yourself. If you're not willing enough you stand now chance. And you have to be self-confident (nothing in life is for free). I myself was bullied during the 7th and 8th class and I ignored it. Now they don't even dare to bully me!
            Yeah, fighting the odds is my second name. There's a point you just get tierd of it! Definitely no fun!

OUAT 1x8

Spoiler:
            I don't think they let the story just slip. I still think that strange who will appear soon could be his son. And if Golrd remembers his past he maybe even recognize his son? That would be so cool! He would freak out!
            Spoiler:
            I'm nearly sure we'll met him (her? or his descent?) later again, but I guess we'll have to be more patient with it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Oh, no! But I need to go to the Cookie Planet!
              Sorry, finished off the last Christmas cookies yesterday, including the Stargate-shaped ones

And now I'm watching OUAT, I know I will enjoy it, took a quick look into it before I had to leave
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Sorry, finished off the last Christmas cookies yesterday, including the Stargate-shaped ones

And now I'm watching OUAT, I know I will enjoy it, took a quick look into it before I had to leave
                  Have fun, dearie
                  BTW: Youre new sig is great!

Yeah, fighting the odds is my second name. There's a point you just get tierd of it! Definitely no fun!

OUAT 1x8

Spoiler:
                  I'm nearly sure we'll met him (her? or his descent?) later again, but I guess we'll have to be more patient with it.
                  Or you fight it!

OUAT 1x08
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope so! But I'm so impatient!
                  sigpic

Comment

And now I'm going to bed. I have to catch up some sleep

Good night ladies *hugs and kisses*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, and good night!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Have fun, dearie
                        BTW: Youre new sig is great!

Or you fight it!

OUAT 1x08
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope so! But I'm so impatient!
                        Fighting it is what I've done all my life. That was the point of my statement, dearie

I allways asked myself why do get some people everything for free, and others nothing at all? Not a big story, but somehow unfair. I know, life is not fair.

But soon, you'll be Miss Patient, will you? (rhetorical question )
                        sigpic

Comment

OUAT - WOW!!

And back to my 'bad' habit of making screencaps!
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Good Night Teyla ^^
                                Sweat Dream

I have just looked at the episode 8 and
                                Spoiler:
                                I liked him, the one that that I the most liked since the beginning, we so learn it on Rumpy. The poor man, finally Rumpy is not if bad, just desperate person, him in fact what any parent would have made and it is not a coward as say it the soldiers. Mr Gold is funny and he seems to like playing with people, I estimate him less than Rumpy but several times, he made for me thought of Rush ^^
                                I wonders or is crossed(spent) the dagger with the name of Rumpy above. He certainly put him in security somewhere, is herin the real world also?

You noticed? The actor of the black rider, to play in the Lord of Rings!
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X