No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are another three years old to think(reflect) about it, you still have time to choose

Sometimes I would like to return to the high school, to make various choice ^^ '
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Agriculture?? And you need Physics and Maths for that???????? Oh man!
      I have a degree in Horticulture and another in Viticulture, both agricultural studies, and it's basically all science.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        You are another three years old to think(reflect) about it, you still have time to choose

Sometimes I would like to return to the high school, to make various choice ^^ '
        Yeah, another three years of going to school xP

You have to tell Rush that! He should invent a time machine
        sigpic

Comment

Waiting for my PC to update something, I'll come back later
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            I have a degree in Horticulture and another in Viticulture, both agricultural studies, and it's basically all science.
            Puhhh, seems to be quite hard to study - for me it would be
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Waiting for my PC to update something, I'll come back later
              See you then
              sigpic

Comment

64, needs 163

*yawns*
                sigpic

Comment

!!!*%#$@!?? Post Eater!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The GWG strikes again!

I'm sure you'll find something, TN. I didn't know what I wanted to study when I was a teen either.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      The GWG strikes again!

I'm sure you'll find something, TN. I didn't know what I wanted to study when I was a teen either.
                      Damn him!!! Rumpel, cast a spell! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so
                      sigpic

Comment

I just showed my mom the awesome pics of Mr Gold Czarina posted and do you know what she said?
                        "How can you like that man? He is far too thin and too old"
                        What can I say? I like older men I looooove Bobby!!!!!
                        Your mum has not taste. And you can tell her I said so. :-)

Comment

I also always liked older men. My favorite actors always were older men.
                          And there are those of us who like younger men. (Waggles eyebrows suggestively.) Why, he's only 50!? (I'm still totally freaked out that people who are 50 are younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                            Hope you don't think this too forward... I'm hosting a Live Chat after Desperate Souls airs Sunday night, which is of course a Rumple-centered episode . So, I'd like to invite you lovely folks to join us...
                            http://blogcritics.org/video/article...e-upon-a-time/
                            But I don't get it in realtime ::WHINE::

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Quit running, and I will bite you!
                              Stop dragging your walker and you will have better traction.

Comment

Now what was I saying? That post eater got me, I almost forgot about it.
                                I found as you go along with school, you may find out about things you will like to do that surprise you. I also found that the more I studied, things became easier mostly, we build our knowledge up. I find out I was a much better student in college than I ever was in high school. I also was more interested in the subjects I was studying. If you find something you enjoy, Like teyla says she enjoys English very much, stick with it and you will find a way to use it.
                                I always loved gardening and studied Horticulture and became a gardener for the local college. Then I had to work in the college vineyard, and found I liked that too. (It really is different than gardening) So then I studied Viticulture and planted a vineyard on our family ranch, the best thing I ever did. It supports us now! But when I was a kid I would never have imagined I would do something like this.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X