• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pic Czarina!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      As I've been listening to the commentary tracks on the SGU DVDs, I'm struck by how almost every actor on the show makes note of RC's performance. I think every one of them has commented about how hard it is to do a scene when he's in it because they are so captivated just watching him act and they just forget about everything else.
      I understand them at all. If i must do something next to him i could't because i would melt. He is so damn good.

Comment

Thanks for the pic cazarina. I will use it as wallpaper. Jup jup.

Comment

sorry about the size, couldn't resist
          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Don't apologize! The bigger the better...
            sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post

for example
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't know who kill Charlie, if you don't explain it to me
                      Answering this question:
                      Spoiler:
                      JoJo's mother killed Jackie(JoJo's dad)...the scene he learns this truth is when his sister is all freaking out and hysterical and scared; this happens after he has killed Charlie. Charlie is JoJo's uncle that he shoots...thinking that Charlie killed his father, Charlie's brother.
                      Also, if you aren't certain, JoJo gets Malkie to go to prison for him, Malkie confesses to the murder of Charlie.JoJo's lawyer is very upset with him at the end. The ending breaks my heart, all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        The link doesn't work.

I have to think about your offer. There was a lot I didn't get, but I have to watch it again about the more pivotal scenes. Why didn't I get 36 hours per day at christmas?
                        I'm transcribing certain scenes from JoJo, and I was asking if people wanted me to post the finished writing here, w/ a link to the video or something.

Comment

again...making sure everyone sees it. I'm done!

Comment

I love Rush's scruffy look but I must admit he cleans up nicely!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                              http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/ouat12-0031.jpg
                              sorry about the size, couldn't resist
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                                As I've been listening to the commentary tracks on the SGU DVDs, I'm struck by how almost every actor on the show makes note of RC's performance. I think every one of them has commented about how hard it is to do a scene when he's in it because they are so captivated just watching him act and they just forget about everything else.
                                Yeah, it seems that all of them know how good he actually is! And he really is an amazing actor. Some actors of Hollywood could learn from him - that's my opinion.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I'm all for meeting in Scotland, a fangirl invasion is always fun!

I'm a city kind of person so I would to Glasgow if I could
                                Yeah, a fangirl meeting in Glasgow

I lived the first 6 years of my life in a not-that-big-city but then we moved to a little village. When I went to Paris with my class I knew immediatly that I'm not really a city kind of person. I mean, it's nice and you can do so many things there but it's quieter to live in a small village - like Lochdubh (Plockton)

Czarina: Do you wanna kill me??!?!?!?!?!?!?! These pics are awesome!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X