No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just found something absolutely awesome!! I don't know if you've already seen this!

It's a collection of all SGU soundtracks of the 2 Seasons! And it's soo cool!

Go on the channel and listen to the other ones! I'm doing it right now and I nearly cry! I so miss this show! I miss Rush!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Yes, I did! I heard you I'm right here, dearie!
      I hate it when someone is calling me by my full name!
      Oh, good, that silly post eater is some of Rumpy's magic to scare us!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Several of us are photography nuts, so that was fun with the photos and talking cameras. Most of us like hiking too, but don't think I'll ever do that long a hike! He's coming up in a few days for a hike, I could only promise a one day hike here!
        Now I'll have to screen cap some hiking from Hamish MacBeth!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, good, that silly post eater is some of Rumpy's magic to scare us!

You think so? Then I have to talk to little Rumpy!! That's not how he should behave!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/Hamish/vlcsnap-2011-01-08-21h24m52s161.jpg
                Yes, I was thinking of that episode.
                sigpic

Comment

You wanna make a deal?? You're sill under my guard! Be careful or I'll send Durza to you! He does listen to my orders!!! Muahahahahahha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    You wanna make a deal?? You're sill under my guard! Be careful or I'll send Durza to you! He does listen to my orders!!! Muahahahahahha
                    you mean 'my guard' or 'mi_guard'? and no Durza please, I am begging you
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      Post a Durza pic in spoiler tags and mi will look at it
                      sigpic

Comment

It's like bait to mi, SPOILER here mi, come and find the SPOILER!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the soundtrack YT I'm downloading them so I can put it on my Ipod.
                          I so wish they would have done an official one! This is the best I've heard so far, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

I finally converted my Region 2 I Know You Know (which only played on my external DVD drive) to MP4 so I can watch on television (via Apple TV). First time I saw it not on my computer screen.

For all the strangeness of the first 3/4 of the film, the payoff in the last quarter is just astounding. RC gives a powerhouse performance, and is nearly unrecognizable in manner (and even appearance). it's just such a different role for him. But the final couple of sequences are just astounding for the emotional sucker punch they deliver. Just gorgeous.

I really loved it (and the score is also just beautiful).

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              No, I meant "my guard"

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Post a Durza pic in spoiler tags and mi will look at it
                              hehe, good idea

Thanks for the soundtrack YT I'm downloading them so I can put it on my Ipod.
                              I so wish they would have done an official one! This is the best I've heard so far, though.
                              That's what I'm doing right now
                              sigpic

Comment

mi...come here, dearie!!!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X