Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              These are awesome finds, Jeri! Right on!
              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

What's this from?
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Okay! The Mighty Celt! I had better go re-watch, at first it really drew a blank.
                      sigpic

Comment

youtube's new closed caption BETA thingy thing....doesn't do so well with Scottish...and it lags just enough to not be able to read lips to know at all what they are really saying, 'cos it is so funny you won't be able to read and listen. Sacredclay may know this, or may know at least 'that can't be what is being said....'

He does however, seem to agree with this, if it is what she is saying

Comment

the look on his face here is too adorable to bypass posting

something someone else said...

Comment

okay I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post

You are forgiven

did you read new chapter of 'Another Story', very sad, poor Rumpy but I really love this story.

and new chapter of http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7561387/...our_Usual_Lion is getting sad, poor Mr.Gold.

Originally posted by jeri View Post

"I've got this funny feeling I'm not alone here."
                              I can see.

FOD chapter 40! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6981202/..._over_Distance
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X