No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the DVD a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet - it's on my list for next week when I get vacation time (autumn vacation, designed so the kids can help with the potato harvest!).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Just got the DVD a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet - it's on my list for next week when I get vacation time (autumn vacation, designed so the kids can help with the potato harvest!).
      Yeah the next chance I get I wanna go buy the dvd it's one of those ones I keep wanting to watch again no matter how many times I've seen it
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I've been meaning to come in here since last week and say how much I love what Robert's done with Rush. ...well I knew he would.. and however the character turns out it'll be fine with me...good, bad...or more than likely some shade of grey.

I was hoping the show would be at least watchable..but what a relief...it's so much more than that...so far I'm loving it
        sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty much in love with that show.

Made some Rush icons.
          You can steal them if you like.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            I've been meaning to come in here since last week and say how much I love what Robert's done with Rush. ...well I knew he would.. and however the character turns out it'll be fine with me...good, bad...or more than likely some shade of grey.

I was hoping the show would be at least watchable..but what a relief...it's so much more than that...so far I'm loving it
            He has such a commanding presence on screen, it's amazing watching him I'm really looking forward to his development.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Made some Rush icons.

<snipped because it's easier than removing tags>
            Luci! *hugs you* Gorgeous icons as always!
            sigpic

Comment

love the icons luci!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Made some Rush icons.

Spoiler:

OMGosh! gorgeous! I'm gonna change my icon the next chance I get...bout to leave for Uni so perhaps this arvo if I remember
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Lahela sweety! *huggles*

Thankies everyone.
                  Will do more of course.
                  He's just too awesome. *sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Great icons
                    This heart was like a tardis
                    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

My first SGU walli ever.

Hope you like.
                      sigpic

Comment

My first SGU walli ever.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6...lasrush.th.jpg

Hope you like.
                        Oh...my...word... *catches breath* Luci, that is simply beautiful. Wow!
                        sigpic

Comment

My first SGU walli ever.

Hope you like.
                          preeeeeetttty! seriously! it's gorgeous...and soooo well made

Comment

Thankiiieeees.
                            I can make different resolutions if you like.
                            I just made one in my size.
                            But it's not a problem.
                            sigpic

Comment

Uhm, hi.

This is a right place for someone who is crazy about Rush, right? Words in my limited vocabulary cannot describe how much I like that guy. Fell in love from the first moments he was on screen.

This is quite different from Jack thunk, which had been my main thunk until now. Rush isn't traditionally handsome. There are so many other nuances that makes him so intriguing. Kudos to Robert Carlyle, can't picture anyone else portraying this character like he does.

Stunning artwork, Luciana! Snurched the wallpaper. Although size 1024 x 768 works better for my desktop. *hint-hint*
                              Last edited by Egle01; 18 October 2009, 05:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Not a problem.
                                Will make it a few minutes.

I'm just trying to make one from the latest ep.
                                Spoiler:
                                That frikking adorable breakdown. Whumper here! *waves*

I didn't expect I could love hom even more as I do already.
                                *happy sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X