Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Good night, I need some sleep. Tomorrow I have to appear before court because I witnessed an accident and I'm a bit nervous, I've never done this
    And on a Monday too. You'll be fine.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, I am new, I am French and I do not speak English, the translation googles my good(property) to help, but I like this forum and more particularly this part(party) on Robert Carlyle! It has been one moment since I read your comments and look at photos and thus I wanted to post at least once a message. At least for you greeted o/
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Hello, I am new, I am French and I do not speak English, the translation googles my good(property) to help, but I like this forum and more particularly this part(party) on Robert Carlyle! It has been one moment since I read your comments and look at photos and thus I wanted to post at least once a message. At least for you greeted o/
        Bienvenue! J'espere que vous trouvez ce "thread" amusant. Oui, c'est en anglais, mais il y a plus de photos que les messages ici!

Comment

(Oh quelqu'un qui parle Français, c'est cool ^^)

Thank you for the message of welcome, I know that there are more photos in this tread, beautiful photos moreover.
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Welcome Duval! I used to know French but have forgotten most of it. Sorry, but if you don't use it, you lose it.
            I hope you will have fun here! There are 25,385 posts for you to see!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Yessika, so I watched Leverage, it was on at 6 pm! No wonder I couldn't find it, thought it would be later? I like that gang.
              sigpic

Comment

Still thank you for welcome!

I have already read a good part(party) of the message, I like especially what concerns Rush, Rush shower scene, damage that SGU is cancelled > <

However, this tread my datum envies to see of the other one movies with Robert Carlyle, although I already knew trainspoting and the full monthy, the beach(range) and maintaining Once upon a time ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

hi Duval

welcome to the thread - enjoy the posts, especially the pictures you'll need some time to go through all of them.

if you have a problem writing in English, you can still try it in French, some of us will understand
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi fellow thunkers, and welcome Duval!

Now I've done with the worst thing for today, it can only get better from now

sigpic

Comment

Hello, thank you still for welcome, I spend time in that, to thank lol, it is friendly ^^

Whether it is in English is not so much a handicap, a Google translated for me, but I would like to learn(teach) without also.

Attractive photo, I like when he(it) smiles!
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Does anyone know where to find good OUAT episode photos (other than abc's own site)? I tried to find some episode 5 pics with Rumpy with that spinning machine... A spinning frame? I'm not sure what the machine is called in english but I'm sure you know what I mean He spinning gold threads was adorable!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                          Does anyone know where to find good OUAT episode photos (other than abc's own site)? I tried to find some episode 5 pics with Rumpy with that spinning machine... A spinning frame? I'm not sure what the machine is called in english but I'm sure you know what I mean He spinning gold threads was adorable!
                          I just went through ABCMedianet (the ABC press site for OUAT), which has tons of photos, but none of Rumple spinning. I loved that scene; in fact I love his abode with its many books and other things. Hope we see more of it in 1.08 (Desperate Souls, which is THE Rumple episode)

Comment

Someone will have to make some screen caps. That's where a lot of the great pics on this thread come from. I want to learn to do that, hopefully soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                              I just went through ABCMedianet (the ABC press site for OUAT), which has tons of photos, but none of Rumple spinning. I loved that scene; in fact I love his abode with its many books and other things. Hope we see more of it in 1.08 (Desperate Souls, which is THE Rumple episode)
                              Oh cool! Thanks for the link! Lots of great photos of Rumpy too I know this fansite has some caps from the past episodes and behind the scenes stuff.

I need to reinstall the program I usually use if I want to take screencaps. Unfortunately the pics are hardly HD quality but they're better than nothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Good night, I need some sleep. Tomorrow I have to appear before court because I witnessed an accident and I'm a bit nervous, I've never done this
                                Wow! I hope it all goes smoothly

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Bienvenue, I know a little bit of french but no where near enough to keep a conversation going for more than a few sentences

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Hey Yessika, so I watched Leverage, it was on at 6 pm! No wonder I couldn't find it, thought it would be later? I like that gang.
                                I was at 8pm in my time zone (central US). They did a "The Office" style episode, it was cool even if I haven't watched The Office
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X