Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Looks like I'm gonna have to go to my secret hiding spot again."

Comment

Here's a review about last night's OUAT. It's a good review and very entertaining, too.

http://io9.com/5863217/once-upon-a-t...-up-backstory/
      sigpic

Comment

"Hey! I'm not afraid of that guy!"
        sigpic

Comment

"He'll never find me here!"

Comment

"Damn that man! He takes all the fun out of my day!"

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/361-450x674.jpg
              "Hey! I'm not afraid of that guy!"

"Ha! Yes you are, you little wuss!"

Comment

That may be a more dangerous place to hide! Besides I thought Rush would prefer showers after his time with the Nakai.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a review about last night's OUAT. It's a good review and very entertaining, too.

http://io9.com/5863217/once-upon-a-t...-up-backstory/

^^ great "he's delightful!" i think so too!!!

aaand rammstein was great too. what a show.

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                    ^^ great "he's delightful!" i think so too!!!

aaand rammstein was great too. what a show.
                    Glad you had fun!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

That may be a more dangerous place to hide! Besides I thought Rush would prefer showers after his time with the Nakai.
                      http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...0111-0546xe_ed.

"That is what the Colonel would think. One must learn to think ahead of him. Hence the bath, my dear!

"You must learn to THINK like a genius! Bwahahahaha!"

"Hhmmmmm, where could that little guy be now?????"

Comment

Damn, Jeri! You've really got me doing this full time now!

Comment

Welcome to the club, I've got you now, Grasshopper.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                            Damn, Jeri! You've really got me doing this full time now!
                            And you're doing a bang-up job at it too. I was ROFL through the entire thing. You have such a wit for what those two men would be saying. You know, you could almost submit those as a story in StargateLand on LJ.

Comment

I remember when Justice aired I was really shocked that Col. Young did that! Wow! This is a bad dude! Then of coarse we see him having major guilt later. Good thing, I would not be interested in a character that could do such a thing without remorse. Good for the Colonel that he freed Rush and he made it back. I think it would have destroyed Young eventually living with that guilt. It's not who he is. Did you notice that he really did not tell Rush he was sorry? He said he was glad for himself, and that Rush deserved it. I think this was just to keep Rush worried. Which it did!
                              That was the 2nd WTF moment I had with SGU. The first being the ending of Time. I was totally surprised that Young left Rush. I remember my mouth dropped open and I said, "WTH - he left him!" Talk about capturing your attention for the next episode. And yes, I was equally as glad that he suffered remorse and guilt. I too think it would have destroyed him much quicker even than loosing Carmen and Riley did.

And Rush played it so cool after he got back, quietly plotting with Camile for the civilian mutiny. I totally love the scene in Young's quarters where they discuss what happened between them on the planet. Bobby's slight step back at the end by the hatch - priceless. He was so good there. And Louis playing it as "I did what needed to be done" strong man, unable to say he was sorry. The antagonism of the two men still bubbled under the surface.

That's it. I'm gonna have to go watch those three episodes again - a mini-SGU-fest. Justice, Space and Divided - what great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
                                That was the 2nd WTF moment I had with SGU. The first being the ending of Time. I was totally surprised that Young left Rush. I remember my mouth dropped open and I said, "WTH - he left him!" Talk about capturing your attention for the next episode. And yes, I was equally as glad that he suffered remorse and guilt. I too think it would have destroyed him much quicker even than loosing Carmen and Riley did.

And Rush played it so cool after he got back, quietly plotting with Camile for the civilian mutiny. I totally love the scene in Young's quarters where they discuss what happened between them on the planet. Bobby's slight step back at the end by the hatch - priceless. He was so good there. And Louis playing it as "I did what needed to be done" strong man, unable to say he was sorry. The antagonism of the two men still bubbled under the surface.

That's it. I'm gonna have to go watch those three episodes again - a mini-SGU-fest. Justice, Space and Divided - what great stuff.
                                Yes! That little step back spoke volumes! Those two will never be done! I remember watching that scene thinking that their stomachs would have been tied up in knots, but being so macho cool, don't let the other guy see you sweat!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X