• Show
Clear All

*waves at yessi*
    sigpic

Comment

myhelix!

*hugs*

Good to see you here!

I like OUAT, but not as much as I loved SGU. It's nice to watch, but for me, not more
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Oh yes!

"But all magic comes with a price!" What can you give me dearie?"

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        Hi guys, how are you! It feels like forever the last time I write something in the forum, miss you all!

To much to do and to little time, hopefully work and school will get a bit more relaxed around Christmas time?

How is OUAT? Can the show make the SGU loss a bit more bearable?
        I think I wait with watching until the German free TV premier, hopefully it´ll be soon.
        Yeah but not fully. RC is amazing as Rumpy/Gold and it's amazing just to hear him talking as Rumpy And as Mr Gold...*faints* his cane and his suit and everything about him is just....*faint faint faint faint*
        sigpic

Comment

Hi cairi! How are you? how´s life?

Saw some pictures of Rumpy and Mr. Gold. And I think Mr. Gold is rather hot. But nothing can replace SGU. I loved the behind the scenes stuff and the cast chemistry.

Currently I watch "Merlin - The New Adventures", "Dexter", "Supernatural" and "Being Erica" )I have yet to decide if I like BE or not).

I also gave "The Walking Dead" a try, but it´s much to brutal, gory, dark and some very dislikeable characters.

Still searching for some good SciFi stuff. Watched "The Event" and "V" lately, I think both shows where better than their reputation. But our channel cancelled "The Event" after just 6 episodes, that sucks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Yeah but not fully. RC is amazing as Rumpy/Gold and it's amazing just to hear him talking as Rumpy And as Mr Gold...*faints* his cane and his suit and everything about him is just....*faint faint faint faint*
            RC is always hot! Even as Rumpy.

Apropos hot RC stuff, I had a (let´s say nice dream) about Robert and the two guys from Supernatural, Sam and Dean Winchester.
            Anyone how knows what slash is, can Imagine what I am talking about!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey carmen, what´s up?
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm busy with RL, so I watch nothing new, but I'm occupied with the SG1 rewatch and finished S4 yesterday (with the weekly rewatch of 'Window of Opportunity' )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    I'm busy with RL, so I watch nothing new, but I'm occupied with the SG1 rewatch and finished S4 yesterday (with the weekly rewatch of 'Window of Opportunity' )
                    "Window of Opportunity" one of my all time favourite.

I watched some SGA episodes last week, I don´t know why this left always a bitter taste in my mouth. I really loved Atlantis, but after the endless discussions about SGU, I am still not so fond about it any more. Wished more actors from SGA would have been more sympathetic about Universe!
                    sigpic

Comment

I see we have Muppet weeks on GW!
                      sigpic

Comment

Found a great drawing of Dr. Rush on DeviantART from someone named euticphicl: I love it and thought I can share here?!:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1...ticphicld4.jpg
                        Love it!

*waves at yessi*
                        *waves*

Hi! Nice to see you

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/normal_014_4344.jpg
                        "But all magic comes with a price!" What can you give me dearie?"
                        Everything! I mean, anything within reason

RC is always hot! Even as Rumpy.

Apropos hot RC stuff, I had a (let´s say nice dream) about Robert and the two guys from Supernatural, Sam and Dean Winchester.
                        Anyone how knows what slash is, can Imagine what I am talking about!
                        I love Supernatural and slash so you so have to give me more details

I see we have Muppet weeks on GW!
                        I think it's just for the weekend
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

"So, then. I'd say you owe me a favor, dearie"
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves at myhelix* nice to have you back

maybe you are on the good mood to participate reaching the next milestone of 25'000; we're nearly there
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Love it!
                              I love Supernatural and slash so you so have to give me more details
                              No problem, put I think it´s to hot for the public forum, it´s something I have to put in a PM. I wish someone would make a fanfic out of it! *hint*

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              *waves at myhelix* nice to have you back

maybe you are on the good mood to participate reaching the next milestone of 25'000; we're nearly there
                              Thanks mi! Always good to hear from you! Of course I´ll do my best to participate, how many posts until 25.000? And we know RC is worth every post! I think I´ll post my pics in single post´s than.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks mi! Always good to hear from you! Of course I´ll do my best to participate, how many posts until 25.000? And we know RC is worth every post! I think I´ll post my pics in single post´s than.
                                good idea

we gave still 190 posts to go - as you can see, not really many
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X