No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here - need to get some sleep, otherwise tomorrow risks to be a terrible day

sweet RC dreams!
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      no idea if Robert Carlyle can sing (anyone knows?) but I am not so excited about a possible musical episode of OUAT
      does this count?

my browser/system may be screwed up...please offer feedback as to whether this video works properly.....

and, from what has been spoken about regarding California Solo, yes, he can sing, and learned how to play the guitar as well for the part.
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Hi Girls. You all okay? I hope so

Today we got our little History test and if I just had half a point more I would have an A!! That's so frustrating! I will send Rumpy to spell a curse over my History teacher!

Jeri:Of course you can I'll send him to you
        Oh tahnks, I will be all better for sure then

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
        Spoiler:
        []http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/rydia_of_mist/Rumplestiltskin-in-12.jpg[/url]
        How cute is he?? If I was Snow White or Cinderella, I'd dump that silly prince and fall all over Rumpy!
        Indeed

just read this about OUAT:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_wit..._garcia/276205

no idea if Robert Carlyle can sing (anyone knows?) but I am not so excited about a possible musical episode of OUAT
        I'm not really that thrilled either.

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
        does this count?

my browser/system may be screwed up...please offer feedback as to whether this video works properly.....

and, from what has been spoken about regarding California Solo, yes, he can sing, and learned how to play the guitar as well for the part.
        Seemed to be working fine to me.
        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

just read this about OUAT:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_wit..._garcia/276205

Hmmm... I don't think I've seen him sing in any of his movies or tv shows. We know he can definitely dance (Full Monty!) so I bet he can sing too But musical episode sounds fun! I like musicals but if they are indeed going to do that, I just hope it's not going to be something similar to Glee
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
            Hmmm... I don't think I've seen him sing in any of his movies or tv shows. We know he can definitely dance (Full Monty!) so I bet he can sing too But musical episode sounds fun! I like musicals but if they are indeed going to do that, I just hope it's not going to be something similar to Glee
            He sings every night to me. No, seriously!!

Comment

He did some singing in the Hamish ep 'West Coast Story'! How could I forget that?

sigpic

Comment

of course the Hamish episode! and I had even watched that particular one! my memory because worse and worse
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm back!!

Life has been crazy busy and I'm just glad I came back before we reached the milestone

I love musical episodes (Sanctuary's is coming up BTW) and I think it makes perfect sense for UOAT to have one
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm spamming the thread a bit

sigpic

Comment

I remember I starting shipping these two because of this thread

sigpic

Comment

I need to make more sigs and avatars

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X