sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          That guy is really towering over RC.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            That guy is really towering over RC.
            Maybe it's Mr. Gold"s bodyguard.

If you notice in the top right corner, is a sound boom, maybe they're filming. So we may see that tall guy in the show, RC is not that short, so that guy is very tall. (of coarse that's coming from me, the shorter than sacredclay person.)
            sigpic

Comment

I love you, cavyheard!!! If you're a man, I'll be all over you. But you're not, alas, you're plumb outta luck then!
              Consider the sentiment duly received. :-)

Comment

Is it all spoken in his natural Weegie accecnt? I'm going to try to get both the book and the audio. I am really excited about this.
                Oh yes. Most assuredly. Let's just say, the only thing wrong with it is that it's only 8 hours.

While we're on the topic, I trust everyone knows about this? Walking with Giants
                Last edited by cavyherd; 17 November 2011, 11:08 PM. Reason: boogered up the link

Comment

Oh, come on!!! You HAVE to give us a link to see your artworks! I'll give you a link to mine. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8568&sk=photos It's nothing spectacular but it's just something I like to play around with.
                  The FB, she say "This content is currently unavailable." (If one has to log in, I'm out of luck. I don't have a FB account, and don't plan on getting one.)

Now SHOW YOURS!!!! Oh, sorry- forgot to add this single word-please?????? Mwuah!
                  ::grin:: I'm not going to post them here, because if memory serves, the GateWorld Terms of Use specify that anything posted becomes property of MGM. 'Sides, I don't have proper rights. But there is one I can show you. Pop over to my thumbnail portfolio, if you've a mind.

Comment

Actually, those are done by the artist who go by EuticphicL. You can find her on Deviantart.com. She has extraordinary. Even did some illustration for "A Rock That Bleeds" by hOuse-mOuse. It was partly those illustrations that convinced me to reread the story and change my mind about the quality of it. The latest chapter of it just showed me how glad I did.
                    My goodness. Following the link on to his/her website produced this <<boggle>> :-)

Comment

By the way, any US citizen who creates or enjoys fan art or fiction will want to read this, and then contact your congressional representatives immediately. These bills would squash sites like Gateworld like a bug. Wouldn't hurt for non-US citizens to drop President Obama a line, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                        By the way, any US citizen who creates or enjoys fan art or fiction will want to read this, and then contact your congressional representatives immediately. These bills would squash sites like Gateworld like a bug. Wouldn't hurt for non-US citizens to drop President Obama a line, as well.
                        So, this is saying 11/16...its 11/18 ... what happened?
                        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          Maybe it's Mr. Gold"s bodyguard.

If you notice in the top right corner, is a sound boom, maybe they're filming. So we may see that tall guy in the show, RC is not that short, so that guy is very tall. (of coarse that's coming from me, the shorter than sacredclay person.)
                          How short are you, shorty? I'm 5'9". (Chuckles)

Comment

Consider the sentiment duly received. :-)
                            That almost sounded like it was said with heavy relief! LOL s

Comment

The FB, she say "This content is currently unavailable." (If one has to log in, I'm out of luck. I don't have a FB account, and don't plan on getting one.)

::grin:: I'm not going to post them here, because if memory serves, the GateWorld Terms of Use specify that anything posted becomes property of MGM. 'Sides, I don't have proper rights. But there is one I can show you. Pop over to my thumbnail portfolio, if you've a mind.
                              Oh...
                              my...
                              GAWD!!!!!!!
                              What incredible talent you have!!!! You did the drawing of RC beautifully and the men in your drawings are so drool worthy. Is one of them Sam Elliot?

Comment

My goodness. Following the link on to his/her website produced this <<boggle>> :-)
                                It says "Forbidden"

Comment

Working...
                                X