No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And please, don't forget to remove the [img] tags when quoting someone.
    sigpic

Comment

There's something I noticed in OUAT in the second eppie. Lana Parilla's EQ also have the same scar on her upper lip in the same spot as RC has in RL. Now I'm going to be scanning interviews to see if she has that scar in RL. Anyone else noticed it?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        There's something I noticed in OUAT in the second eppie. Lana Parilla's EQ also have the same scar on her upper lip in the same spot as RC has in RL. Now I'm going to be scanning interviews to see if she has that scar in RL. Anyone else noticed it?
        Hi to all,

yeah, I've noticed that as well. And had the same thoughts about it. Apparently a similar accident which bring up this kind of small scar.
        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Girls

How are you all?

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Look at his shoes! They're different than the pair he was wearing on the planet where he was chasing Simeon.

see?
          sigpic

Comment

Some new FF's with Rumpy/Gold

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7525909/1/Out_of_My_Hands

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7525235/...umpelstiltskin

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7523664/...gs_of_a_Madman
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Sweet dreams, night owls!

Finally got back here, my internet crashed. We are having a rain storm and my dish couldn't see the tower on the ridge, or the tower couldn't see the satellite, well you get the picture.
              http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...100214314_.jpg
              I really love this new photo!
              all right, where in the hell did you find this little goodie?
              every time someone else finds an unseen pic, it reaffirms that I have not found everything. My obsessive compulsive disorder is very confounded.
              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Spoiler:
                That's a really interesting viewpoint there, as I don't feel it's that way at all. That's not to say you are wrong, it's just that I have a different perspective on it. Young have always been about protecting the entire crew. He's about fixing things even if they can't be fixed. Opposites attracts and in this case, it's big time. My feeling is that Nick lost the love of his life, Gloria, and the guilt about not being there for her ate away at him. So he buried himself into work to get away from it. Perhaps that's one of the reason why he is so willing to merge with a ship, so that he can get rid of that life once and for all. He wants to bury his humanity once and for all and Young won't let him. Because the more Young see into Rush, the more he see the goodness of Rush. Young is military. Rush is, well, free spirited to say the least. Each sees something in the other that they admires. Nick have been through some serious ****. Alcohol lowered his resistance and not to mention that the karaoke party celebration reminded him of being connected to humanity, which is what he was trying to lose to begin with. There's also the danger of Teleford. I think Rush set up the seduction himself. But I also agree with you that the next day, it will be back to bickering and resisting. I hope the story go on alot longer. I've got alot of confidence in CWR's intelligence and ability to stay ahead of the game. (S)he have consistently managed to do so.
                And in MY fantasy (real life), I have five clones of Rushes and five clones of Youngs and we're all together, one big happy family! They are truly good boys, know how to make me very happy.
                Spoiler:
                Even though we have been able to see this coming for several chapters, I still feel like Rush is going to wake up tomorrow feeling like he's been raped. If he were at full capacity and willingly agreed, that would be different. But when you deliberately take advantange of someone when they are drunk, it's date rape. If he wakes up with a sore back-side and doesn't remember what happened, that might be even worse because then he'll know that he's been pushed over a line against his will. Rush has never been gay before. I agree with Young that they are both lonely and in need of a love and sex relationship, but why does he have to cross the line to get it? I am really quite distraught over this course of events. My emotional state has never been particularly stable to begin with, and this is not helping.
                --Dallas =^..^=
                "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Yes, I noticed that. and as Artemis said a similar accident, maybe. I have one too, but not in the same place. Probably falling down, or into something, or someone's fist, as a kid!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                    all right, where in the hell did you find this little goodie?
                    every time someone else finds an unseen pic, it reaffirms that I have not found everything. My obsessive compulsive disorder is very confounded.
                    BamBoo found it on the IMDb site http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001015/
                    Pity, they won't let us snurtch the larger version!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      Good Morning Girls
                      Look at his shoes! They're different than the pair he was wearing on the planet where he was chasing Simeon.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Stargate%20Universe/th_large-FullSize-sgu0208-2801xx.jpg

see?
                      Yup! You're right. I don't think Rush stopped to change his shoes to go chasing around on the desert planet! They had to give RC something more substantial to wear while out there in New Mexico. They didn't think anyone would see! Ha!

I think you deserve a prize, let's see what could you want?

Now I've had to make a new folder for OUAT fiction, they are starting to pile up, and I'm getting behind on reading them.
                      Now CWR has a new one shot out today!http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7527575/1/
                      sigpic

Comment

To remember the difference between "ship" and "slash:"

"Ship" is short for relationship and "slash" = Kurt/Spock (the term started with those two)

Both "ship" and "slash" can be used for canon or fanon or anything else

Still not ok to read SGU fics that are not one-shots but I'm getting there so I'll soon start with FOD
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Good Morning Girls

How are you all?

see?
                          You've got very good eyes, Teyla!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            To remember the difference between "ship" and "slash:"

"Ship" is short for relationship and "slash" = Kurt/Spock (the term started with those two)

Both "ship" and "slash" can be used for canon or fanon or anything else

Still not ok to read SGU fics that are not one-shots but I'm getting there so I'll soon start with FOD
                            Yessika, I promise you that you will NOT regret reading FOD. It truly feels like a third season. Again, I warn you to start reading early in the day. Once you start, you will NOT be able to stop!

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7527575/1/Stage_Three

look at this.

Spoiler:
                              It's sad. Just so sad that Rush knows now how much time he has left.
                              I'm sure that TJ is really jealous. Jealous, that Rush is with the Colonel now. But still I don't like the thought of Rush pushing himself so hard until he is able to save TJ. Of course, it's really kind of him but...I don't want him die. And I doubt Young would.
                              sigpic

Comment

using mozilla, click on tools, then page info; then select media, and find the jpg or png that follows background. Or just click on every line until you see what you want in the bottom box; you'll see when you get there. then hit save as. hehehe
                                You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Working...
                                X