No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking about the good old days on Earth when he used airports instead of Stargates...
    sigpic

Comment

drifting off to sleep and having strange dreams...
      sigpic

Comment

dreaming about another time and place...
        sigpic

Comment

Nah, that wasn't me...
          sigpic

Comment

Waking the next morning and wishing he had that suit, or anything else to wear...
            sigpic

Comment

but what's the use, there's no one to play with...
              sigpic

Comment

all alone, again...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Okay, since it's a tutorial day on the thread, let's see if I can.
                  Spoiler:
                  if you like RC
                  Spoiler:
                  you'll like thishttp://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/DavidHarrison_007.jpg
                  Since there's no spoiler button anymore it takes some efford to tease someone.

I have this one on my mobile, I like it, also it's so sad

but what's the use, there's no one to play with...
                  http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...215-0656xe.jpg[
                  Good old times!
                  But please remember, make them so small that they fit on the page without the scroll thing, or post them as thumbnails. Yeah, sorry, it's me again...

Oh, and good morning from here, hope you all get your time changing done!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    [/spoiler] at the end

[spoiler] at the beginning

If I write it in the right order who couldn't see it
                    Doesn't the word "spoiler" need to be in upper cases?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      Doesn't the word "spoiler" need to be in upper cases?
                      No, it works with both, it also works with 'spoiler' or 'spoilers', but you have to use one version, you can't mix them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                        Okay, seriously, I'm going to spoil it big time, so don't blame me if you haven't read it.
                        Spoiler:
                        Earlier I mentioned that I enjoy watching Bobby make love to anyone. I don't think that applies to watching Nick Rush being seduced by Young. Unless the author is teasing the hell out of us, those two are going to end up going at it in the beginning of the next chapter. Young seems like he's falling in love with Nick, and while I totally get that, I don't see Nick loving Young. Young is taking full advantage of Nick's weakened condition. He's pushing the envelope toward rape awfully hard. In my fantasies, Nick and I have been married and happy together for nearly a year. So, I'm more than a little uncomfortable with Young horning in on my turf. I think the author needs to wrap up this book. She's (at least I think it's a woman) gone far enough with this particular story. She's getting too close to writting herself into a hole that she can't get out of.
                        Spoiler:
                        And I'm having a really hard time believing that Nick will let Young go down on him without a fight.
                        Spoiler:
                        That's a really interesting viewpoint there, as I don't feel it's that way at all. That's not to say you are wrong, it's just that I have a different perspective on it. Young have always been about protecting the entire crew. He's about fixing things even if they can't be fixed. Opposites attracts and in this case, it's big time. My feeling is that Nick lost the love of his life, Gloria, and the guilt about not being there for her ate away at him. So he buried himself into work to get away from it. Perhaps that's one of the reason why he is so willing to merge with a ship, so that he can get rid of that life once and for all. He wants to bury his humanity once and for all and Young won't let him. Because the more Young see into Rush, the more he see the goodness of Rush. Young is military. Rush is, well, free spirited to say the least. Each sees something in the other that they admires. Nick have been through some serious ****. Alcohol lowered his resistance and not to mention that the karaoke party celebration reminded him of being connected to humanity, which is what he was trying to lose to begin with. There's also the danger of Teleford. I think Rush set up the seduction himself. But I also agree with you that the next day, it will be back to bickering and resisting. I hope the story go on alot longer. I've got alot of confidence in CWR's intelligence and ability to stay ahead of the game. (S)he have consistently managed to do so.
                        And in MY fantasy (real life), I have five clones of Rushes and five clones of Youngs and we're all together, one big happy family! They are truly good boys, know how to make me very happy.

Comment

This time we'll be there to hold your hand.
                          I've just finished season 7 of SG1. Which season are you on? I've never saw any of these before. Teal'c is so hot!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                            I am always confused by the difference between "shipper" and "slash." Can someone clarify that for me, please? Would Rush and Young be considered a "ship" or a "slash?"
                            I'll be happy to clarify it for you, hun. They're both mine. Any more questions?

Comment

all alone, again...
                              I've never understood why they never used that scene in Twin Destinies. It's such a powerful scene.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                I've just finished season 7 of SG1. Which season are you on? I've never saw any of these before. Teal'c is so hot!
                                I'm with the forum rewatch, currently in S4! And for me it's a rewatch, I've watched them all before, but not always in the right order.

And here's something about the spoiler thing, I hope it'll make it clear.

So the sentence would look like:

Spoiler:
                                You really want to know?
                                Spoiler:
                                I never thought that Darth Vader is Luke's father!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X