• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last one of "A Rock That Bleeds" pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      Are you certain it isn't over there? I think it is...
      I meant as a front page logo/icon thing. But the new design is nice too.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, I'm just checking in here before I go to bed We watched the OUAT pilot, and I liked it, of course, because it had robert in it, but I liked the storyline for itself too, I think it is interesting, and I look forward to the next episode, whenever it does come out

[QUOTE=sacredclay;12987378]
        Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
        Well, I finally got caught up on all chapters of FOD. I don't have very many thoughts, but

Spoiler:
        I do not think Rush is going to like extended medical leave I do feel horrible that he's hurt though.

He may not like it but all of us fan girls/boys can play nurse with him. I'll be the um, head nurse.
        Can I be Head Assistant Nurse ???
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
        OMG YES!!! Someone has gotta call up some TV stations and execs and pitch this now lol! It would be a whole new detective show. Either they would be two detectives in an investigation team, or RC would be one and Louis would be like the captain or boss or something lol.

I miss Louis. But quite honestly, Robert could do just about ANYthing on TV and I'd be tickled pink.

...even a reality show. Even though I'd be seriously wondering what would possess the man to be on a reality TV show.

...UNLESS it was 'Dancing With The Stars' to see Robert doing his thang on a dance floor. I'd pay to see that LOL! xp

I'm in a giddy mood tonight, I apologize girls. Must be cause the birthday is coming up. That and a vacation so woo! Yeah, I'm happy lol.
        Happy birthday Eri, I hope you have a good time And, I will now go to bed, good night everyone.
        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Still no OUAT somewhere here. So I'll be back on Monday or so.
          sigpic

Comment

I could see the free pilot on imbd
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Thanks for rubbing it in. I've tried some things, but no luck. I think I have to go and kick someone.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Thanks for rubbing it in. I've tried some things, but no luck. I think I have to go and kick someone.
                sorry, wasn't my intention to make you feel bad

please pay attention whom you are kicking at, someone could kick back
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  sorry, wasn't my intention to make you feel bad

please pay attention whom you are kicking at, someone could kick back
                  Not if I get the first kick. And now I go to work before I really freak out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Still no OUAT somewhere here. So I'll be back on Monday or so.
                    I'm sorry Cairi, it's just not fair!
                    By the way, did you have fun at the Gaelic Filmfestival? Did you get to practice speaking with people there?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      last one of "A Rock That Bleeds" pics

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...cl-d46hsg5.jpg
                      Thanks for the art! Maybe the artist will do a whole comic book thing, this person could illustrate Force Over Distance. Does this artist only do these in monotone?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        I'm sorry Cairi, it's just not fair!
                        By the way, did you have fun at the Gaelic Filmfestival? Did you get to practice speaking with people there?
                        Yes, it was fun and interesting, and I actually spoke some Gaelic . It's a pity that RC doesn't speak it, it would be great if he would come to the Festival. But it was nice not only to speak and listen to Gaelic, but also to hear people speaking English with this nice Scottish accent.

And for the other problem, I'm working on it, maybe.....
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW, the OUAT pilot is also downloadable from Amazon free:
                          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...amazonvideo-20

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                            BTW, the OUAT pilot is also downloadable from Amazon free:
                            http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...amazonvideo-20
                            Thanks, but again not in my country
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but again not in my country
                              Wow! That's just really mean! I feel for you over there!
                              I wonder if someone can use that megaupload site to get it to you, I'll have to look into it, not sure how to do it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Wow! That's just really mean! I feel for you over there!
                                I wonder if someone can use that megaupload site to get it to you, I'll have to look into it, not sure how to do it.
                                Thanks, but I just finished watching, but don't ask.... So, happy ending for me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X