Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    hello girls (and boys) hope you are all fine.

nice to see you all very busy here sorry, I am presently rather taken by RL stuff, so I am not so often around.

I have just a little request to you all, as I have no idea when I will be able to watch OUAT, please remember to use spoiler tags when you speak about specific points of the episodes already aired or if you post screen shots of the episodes.

Everyone like me who might not be able to watch the episodes when they air, will be very grateful thank you very very much in advance
    Hey mi *big hug*

I'm sure we can manage to remember the spoiler tags

Eri: Sometimes I hate to live in Germany. I can't watch diverse videos on youtube, on HULU, or on IMDB! That's sooo unfair!!
    I don't wanna wait til Monday ;(

WEEKEND WEEKEND!!!!!

This week we wrote another German Test about the Reconnaissance. I didn't learn for it so I hope I won't get a C or worse. My Maths Test was good, I got a B and in Geography as well. But then we wrote a History test - I hate my new teacher, she looks like a bald eagle!!! - and a Physics test about the Kepler's laws. I totally messed this test!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Hey mi *big hug*

I'm sure we can manage to remember the spoiler tags
      *hugs back all the thread*

thanks for the effort

and teyla, wish you all the best for your tests
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

*hugs back all the thread*

thanks for the effort

and teyla, wish you all the best for your tests
        thanks And I really messed it up, I need help in Physics And I know exactly who could help me with my little problem

clickety
        sigpic

Comment

you can still try asking him
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

you can still try asking him
            You're right, but do you think he would help me?

Next Wednesday we're writing our first English Test. I have to admit I'm getting more nervous every day that passes. It's not as it easy as it was in my old school. This is a whole new league

And for my shrinks: I don't spend much time with Lena now. I found more friends in the other class. With some of them I have French and Geography. They're quite nice
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
              barely looks like him...he looks like John Stamos, I think...
              http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...havkin_002.jpg
              HaHaHa! Maybe so. Great pic spam Czarina! They have been working hard over there at raindog! Yeah! But I do miss this photo:
              sigpic

Comment

You're right, but do you think he would help me?

Next Wednesday we're writing our first English Test. I have to admit I'm getting more nervous every day that passes. It's not as it easy as it was in my old school. This is a whole new league

And for my shrinks: I don't spend much time with Lena now. I found more friends in the other class. With some of them I have French and Geography. They're quite nice
                Excellent! I knew you would find some new friends! Like the old saying, "there are always more fish in the sea" My dad used to tell me that about boyfriends! Sad, but true.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  It's not about spoilers, it's just knowing it's there and RC is awesome in it and I want to watch it. Adds a bit to my already huge pile of frustation.
                  If it's put up on youtube, are you not going to be able to see that, too? If the German YT blocks it, I can imagine your frustration. So how close are you to the border? HaHa maybe you have some friends just over the border?
                  sigpic

Comment

hello girls (and boys) hope you are all fine.

nice to see you all very busy here sorry, I am presently rather taken by RL stuff, so I am not so often around.

I have just a little request to you all, as I have no idea when I will be able to watch OUAT, please remember to use spoiler tags when you speak about specific points of the episodes already aired or if you post screen shots of the episodes.

Everyone like me who might not be able to watch the episodes when they air, will be very grateful thank you very very much in advance
                    Poor mi, not enough play time? Not fair. I promise to be careful with not spoiling, but you might want to stay away from that other thread, it seemed like some folks over there were already spoiling.

Yes! they ARE spoiling! Beware,Stay away!
                    sigpic

Comment

For everyone who has Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Patric...re/90941481548

answer it we have to bring Bobby to this chat!!

and here are some of my favorite fanarts:

Spoiler:
                      you really wanna see it? but be careful!
                      Spoiler:
                      clickety
                      first pic
                      sigpic

Comment

For everyone who has Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Patric...re/90941481548

answer it we have to bring Bobby to this chat!!

and here are some of my favorite fanarts:

Spoiler:
                        you really wanna see it? but be careful!
                        Spoiler:
                        clickety
                        first pic
                        Thanks for bringing that up, I was wondering the other day about his laptop chats. They are fun and sometimes very naughty! Have you seen them? Seems like they wouldn't be blocked there. I watched the video interview about Patrick's film, Sunflower Hour, another film hopefully we get to see someday. (on his facebook page)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          Thanks for bringing that up, I was wondering the other day about his laptop chats. They are fun and sometimes very naughty! Have you seen them? Seems like they wouldn't be blocked there. I watched the video interview about Patrick's film, Sunflower Hour, another film hopefully we get to see someday. (on his facebook page)
                          I've seen one of them some time ago.

this pic as well as the pic before and the two following are fanart to "A Rock That Bleeds"
                          sigpic

Comment

If it's put up on youtube, are you not going to be able to see that, too? If the German YT blocks it, I can imagine your frustration. So how close are you to the border? HaHa maybe you have some friends just over the border?
                            YT will likely be ok, at least for things like this. For lots of vids with music not. And no, I live too far away from the border, and I don't know anybody who could help me out there.
                            sigpic

Comment

HaHaHa! Maybe so. Great pic spam Czarina! They have been working hard over there at raindog! Yeah! But I do miss this photo:
                              Are you certain it isn't over there? I think it is...
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

The third pic is a sad one Poor Rushy

clickety
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X