Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Yeah! Cairi! you are sooo brilliant! I might have found that eventually, but you saved me from myself! I was getting frustrated and nothing good ever comes from that!
    Thanks, but I'm not brilliant. I only know where the problems are because I've had them myself. And I explained it to someone else last week.
    sigpic

Comment

I was reading the help pages and there's just too many choices there.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Thanks, but I'm not brilliant. I only know where the problems are because I've had them myself. And I explained it to someone else last week.
        Well, you're ahead of me anyway! Dr. Rush will have to give you a gold star for the day.
        sigpic

Comment

I think you can always find someone who can help you here on this forum!

Here's one last pic for today, and then I'll go to bed, good night!

sigpic

Comment

Well, you're ahead of me anyway! Dr. Rush will have to give you a gold star for the day.
            I'll dream of it
            sigpic

Comment

Good evening I'm freezing, it's cold here.
              I hope you get warmed up. It's been cold and we had almost 2 inches of rain a few days ago. The neighbor's 33 year old horse wore her blanket for a few days, and one of the goats too. Today is a little nicer. It's going to be nice a few more days, our grapes are still not picked!

Good night!
              sigpic

Comment

I hope you get warmed up. It's been cold and we had almost 2 inches of rain a few days ago. The neighbor's 33 year old horse wore her blanket for a few days, and one of the goats too. Today is a little nicer. It's going to be nice a few more days, our grapes are still not picked!
                Temperatures over here fell on Tuesday about 8°Celsius in one hour time, and now it's rainy.
                My horse is still outside, and wants to stay there. But she has a nice winter coat by now

Good night!
                sigpic

Comment

It rained today, we still need more to get out of this drought but it's a start

I think I'll eventually join the Stargate rewatch, maybe when they start SG-1 season 4. BTW the rewatch is going to include SGU, right?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

In PB go to Account settings, then to Album settings, somewhere in the Display options you have to mark the IMG thumb, then it will be displayed in the options under the pics
                    I'm trying to learn this too. Lemme see if I got it right.

Did I get it right?

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      I'm trying to learn this too. Lemme see if I got it right.
                      Did I get it right?

Whoa! I wanted to get the thumbnail. Lemme try again.

Did I do it right?????

Comment

Did I do it right?????
                        I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Does the Watusi victory dance!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Very Good, Grasshopper!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                It rained today, we still need more to get out of this drought but it's a start

I think I'll eventually join the Stargate rewatch, maybe when they start SG-1 season 4. BTW the rewatch is going to include SGU, right?
                                The rewatch includes all Stargate . S4 starts next month. I enjoy it very much, I've never watched the first seasons in order.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...u_109_0266.jpg
                                Did I do it right?????
                                Yah, you got it, girls, you are doing really great!

And if you want only the pic to show up, not the PB album, try this:

When you use the thumbnail it's better when you disable the 'Link back to albums' (also under Account settings), so that only the large pic is displayed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X