Clear All

*insert self*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
        Hello! Nice to meet you.

Yeah, I can sympathise, RL is taking all my time up too!
        nice to meet you too

and here a double Rush for you

Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Who needs RL? Yes, I know that problem, too. I have still only old nice pics, no time to make new ones But I hope it'll be better when OUAT starts!
              yeah, looking forward to new pics, hopefully not too frightening

one pic for you and then I have to leave

wish you all a nice day
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Ok, last one!

sigpic

Comment

plunkett.jpgplunkett 3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    nice to meet you too

and here a double Rush for you
                    Oh my! Now there's a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      No actually, just don't want to go there! My whole childhood is being rewritten, is that why my parents always laughed about those men in tights?

Oh, No! I just thought, what have they done with Gilligan's island, not that, oh help!
                      I'm pretty sure there's a fandom there but I refuse to take a gander at it. No need to be traumatized by that too. And I never sleep! Bwahahahahahaha! Seriously, I get insomnia at nigh and don't go to be till about 3 AM. When do you sleep, dear girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
                        Doncha mean dedicated?

Spoiler:
                        Dedicated to be obsessed, yes

I'm a fan of tons of slash (but not Batman/Joker) and some of it is fairly disturbing
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Dedicated to be obsessed, yes

I'm a fan of tons of slash (but not Batman/Joker) and some of it is fairly disturbing
                          Yeah, there's some REALLY weird stuff out there, and that's coming from me!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                            CWR posted another stand alone story and it's classic Rush before Destiny really started messing with him. It's great!!!!!!! Link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7435232/1/Raptor#
                            Spoiler:
                            How the hell can no one like him after he did this????? Are they totally blind or what? He nearly bled to death, saved Park! Greer and Volker should be the biggest crawler since that!!! And not even Young seemed more concerned than he should be as the commander of this ship! What is going on aboard this ship? What's wrong with these people??????
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              I'm pretty sure there's a fandom there but I refuse to take a gander at it. No need to be traumatized by that too. And I never sleep! Bwahahahahahaha! Seriously, I get insomnia at nigh and don't go to be till about 3 AM. When do you sleep, dear girl?
                              Apparently right now! Just woke up, about 3 hours late, have about half an hour to eat, get ready, do barn chores, and get my butt down the hill to my class! Am I obsessed with this thread, RC, FOD, the virtual world, must be, what am I doing here!?!
                              If you like, I can transcribe that video for you, I couldn't find anything on their site.
                              sigpic

Comment

know someone how i can use other avatars costomlikes. someone had share some in these treat. and if it will be ok i will use one of these. but i don´t know how.

Comment

Working...
                                X