X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Do you really want me to answer that question?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        You need something for that sore throat?
        She needs a wee hair o' a Scot, if fact, I think I'll join her!

Comment

Last weekend I was looking at GW's reviews of the upcoming episodes and there was no clue as to whether or not Rush was back from his "solitary off world experience" and back in our lives in episode 11. They wouldn't do that to us, would they?, keep him from us another week????

I think watching the little preview clips almost makes the waiting harder.

Comment

Clicky!
            sigpic

Comment

Go on, please
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                Go on, please
                Sorry, but haven't got more newer pics. Maybe tomorrow.

Why don't you continue?
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but haven't got more newer pics. Maybe tomorrow.

Why don't you continue?
                  I can start posting pics again, but nothing new, I'm afraid I can do so, though, just say a word...
                  sigpic

Comment

Word.
                    sigpic

Comment

Word.

cheeky
                      sigpic

Comment

cheeky
                        Just kidding. I'm gonna hit the bed now, but expect to be totally thunk'd in the morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that satisfying?

'cause you know, I don't want to boring...wait a minute, RC can't be boring
                          sigpic

Comment

Just kidding. I'm gonna hit the bed now, but expect to be totally thunk'd in the morning.
                            Actually, I'm gonna do exactly the same thing, so I don't know about this thunked

Well, I see what I can do Good night
                            sigpic

Comment

For Egle so she has a great start tommorow!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I see lot of changes!! Cool avatar Ellie. You've been demoted Why??
                                And what voting are we talking about?
                                One of the threads I was on got sent to OT so my post count went down. Got to keep my shiny RC avatar, though.

Never say never, but I'd probably keep watching.

Reporting back that my friend liked Universe. It's impossible to translate, but basically in her opinion it's more than pretty good.
                                Great to know! The more the merrier.

Anyhoo, as I came back from the cinema one night, there was random movie playing on TV. It was about some disaster in London. Guess who played the lead character! In a tight shirt, wet and emotional Rob. *swooons*
                                Flood! Enormous fun. It was the first RC DVD I got after I decided I needed all of them.

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                                In the extras for the DVD of "To End All Wars" it was mentioned that a group of actors/crew, including RC, went to town and got small tattoos. It didn't say where RC's was, however. If I remember correctly, you can tell in that movie that they have makeup covering his gecko.
                                In Ravenous, too (and not very well, mind). I love the gecko. It's a great tattoo.

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                                Last weekend I was looking at GW's reviews of the upcoming episodes and there was no clue as to whether or not Rush was back from his "solitary off world experience" and back in our lives in episode 11. They wouldn't do that to us, would they?, keep him from us another week????

I think watching the little preview clips almost makes the waiting harder.
                                Spoiler warning for Egle:
                                Spoiler:

I do believe he is back. Indications are that he's injured in some way. There's also the Space Channel preview which shows him at the controls of a shuttle but I'm not sure if this is from Space or another episode.

And for those with region free DVDs, I Know You Know is released in the UK on 24 May and The Unloved on 10 May. Yay! No sign of Zig Zag Love. I did email the production company about it and they said they'd forward it onto the distributor but I haven't heard anything.

And another poll:
                                Show Patrol's best character. Rush is up against the guy from Fringe (who's well out in front so get in there and vote!)
                                Last edited by EllieVee; 22 March 2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X