Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Girls

Good or Bad news? I don't have a tonsillitis but a very bad cold My nose looks like Rudolphs ;(

Read the chapter of FOD too. It's really really great and the shower scene Lovely
    Or the part were Camille was cutting his hair Really, it's the end of an era Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Last edited by teyla-nick94; 25 September 2011, 04:20 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello! This thread has whole buckets of tasty goodness on it!

(and Jeri's cat is totally adorable.)

Comment

how I feel now
        sigpic

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post

Welcome here and enjoy it!

Today I was making jelly and I used the stop watch of my old mobile, the one with the

on it, and got so much distracted that I forgot to start the watch. I hope the jelly isn't to runny
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I can see why that would be SERIOUSLY distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/distractions1.jpg
                Looks like it's time for me to go to bed, the rest of the gang around here has!
                That looks like my desk!!! LOL!
                --Dallas =^..^=
                "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Tommy says thanks! As you can see, he's a fan, too. (a requirement to live in this house!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                    That looks like my desk!!! LOL!
                    Great minds think alike...and have messy desks! I have a new computer and stuff since I took that photo, but otherwise not much improvement with the mess!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great minds think alike...and have messy desks! I have a new computer and stuff since I took that photo, but otherwise not much improvement with the mess!
                      Same here! When I put the second monitor on my desk I had to clear up a bit: I put the two piles together on one
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Good morning! Oh, the timezone problem, when I get up you're all gone.

It's a German release (with the original English too, of course) and it has a better quality. For some reason I've never bought one of the season boxes, so this is a good opportunity. Looks like this:
                        I hope that has decent packaging around the individual discs. I bought the 'box' set of Atlantis, all the discs are in cut out pockets in the cardboard, and they get scratched so easy, and one episode is not watchable because of damage. It came that way. I was tempted to buy SG-1 set, great price, until I read the reviews section, and most people were complaining of the same thing. So I am buying SG-1 one season at a time, where it comes in the traditional plastic box.
                        I will take a photo of it and post it so you can see which set I'm referring to.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Same here! When I put the second monitor on my desk I had to clear up a bit: I put the two piles together on one
                          LOL! My piles ended up on the kitchen counter, where one remains still. Oh, dear. The others just migrated back to their favorite old spots. I try to go through them, but I throw some stuff away, and just replace them with new. There's no end!
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome here!!!!!!
                            You're the one who wrote "No Regrets" and more, right? They're great!! I love them!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope that has decent packaging around the individual discs. I bought the 'box' set of Atlantis, all the discs are in cut out pockets in the cardboard, and they get scratched so easy, and one episode is not watchable because of damage. It came that way. I was tempted to buy SG-1 set, great price, until I read the reviews section, and most people were complaining of the same thing. So I am buying SG-1 one season at a time, where it comes in the traditional plastic box.
                              I will take a photo of it and post it so you can see which set I'm referring to.
                              As far as I can tell from the reviews this one has every season in an own box like the season boxes. The biggest probblem will be to find some space on a shelf, more clearing-up ahead!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                Welcome here!!!!!!
                                You're the one who wrote "No Regrets" and more, right? They're great!! I love them!!!!
                                Um, thank you, yes. That's me.

*blushes*

Comment

Working...
                                X