No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I remember moving up to the mountains in snow country from a mild coastal climate when I was 16. Then I found myself having to walk 1/2 mile up a step hill in frozen snow to get to the school bus. For each step up, seems like I would slide down 2! Fell down a lot too! I soon got the courage up to drive in the snow and ice, but didn't like it at all!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Dr. Rush and his evil plan to take us all over! Glad he did!

Hey teyla maybe you will make some good friends soon and you never know, things will work out. Maybe you'll get a boyfriend with a car!

I didn't have my own car until I was 21, drove a very old car of my parents for a long time. But here in the states it is a 'car culture' and in Europe, you folks are not as stupid to have too many cars in each home! My dad had too many and was going to fix them up one day, never did, poor guy.
      Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Haven't had a friend for....3 years? 4 years? Don't know

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Now, when you're saying it, in one of my schools I went to (I changed schools quite often, not my choise), I had the same problem, some days in the week I had to run, and every once and a while I had to wait over 1 hour for the next bus. This part of school was not cool.

If you're careful, you can keep him for a while, I'm back in..., let's say one hour? Then he's mine again!
      Yeah, that's exactly like my problem!

Ok, I will send him to you But only if he wants to. But now I gotta go to bed
      Spoiler:
      and he's with me
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of school, gotta go there now, it takes me almost an hour to drive there, but these days it's a nice BMW with air conditioning and heated seats in winter! See, things do get better eventually!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Haven't had a friend for....3 years? 4 years? Don't know

Yeah, that's exactly like my problem!

Ok, I will send him to you But only if he wants to. But now I gotta go to bed
          Spoiler:
          and he's with me
          In this case I'll play with my nice little playthings, bow and arror, and ask him quite nicely, if he really wants to stay!

Spoiler:
          Don't fool old deities. You'll never know what'll happen! JK
          Spoiler:

Good night, good day, good morning (?) to everybody.

Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 19 September 2011, 12:08 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi girls, I'm late as every Monday as I have my Gaelic course.

Now I remember moving up to the mountains in snow country from a mild coastal climate when I was 16. Then I found myself having to walk 1/2 mile up a step hill in frozen snow to get to the school bus. For each step up, seems like I would slide down 2! Fell down a lot too! I soon got the courage up to drive in the snow and ice, but didn't like it at all!
            I had the opposite problem: I had to walk up the hill home from the school bus. I got a car during my last two months at school and I drove there every day afterwards
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Hi girls, I'm late as every Monday as I have my Gaelic course.

I had the opposite problem: I had to walk up the hill home from the school bus. I got a car during my last two months at school and I drove there every day afterwards
              Those were the days, couldn't get enough driving. Any excuse to jump in the car, now any excuse to stay home!
              sigpic

Comment

Over there at FanFiction, there's a story about SGU, 68 chapters in Dutch! I'm getting crazy about that, want to know what it's about! LOL! Guess I had better start learning Dutch! NOT!
                sigpic

Comment

I went to a local food fair last week, and had some goat milk ice cream. I had to ask about the 'Rumplemint', it's mint with chunks of chocolate, named after a buck on their ranch named 'Rumplestiltskin'! But I had the vanilla.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/farm18.jpg
                    I went to a local food fair last week, and had some goat milk ice cream. I had to ask about the 'Rumplemint', it's mint with chunks of chocolate, named after a buck on their ranch named 'Rumplestiltskin'! But I had the vanilla.

But what is 'fig'? It's the Gaelic word for 'wood', but I don't think they put that in their ice cream
                    sigpic

Comment

Uh, just noticed, it's already the 20th over here

Happy Birthday yessika!

Have a nice day and lots of cake and a drink of course!

Cheers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Over there at FanFiction, there's a story about SGU, 68 chapters in Dutch! I'm getting crazy about that, want to know what it's about! LOL! Guess I had better start learning Dutch! NOT!
                        Why do they even post it in different language? Can't FF have something that automatically translate everything into every language?
                        Finally finished reading "The Redemption". It was kind of bittersweet. Haven't posted my reviews yet. There is just nothing like FOD. I compare all of the stories to that caliber now.

Comment

But what is 'fig'? It's the Gaelic word for 'wood', but I don't think they put that in their ice cream
                          It's a kind of fruit.

Comment

If you use Google Chrome you can translate them and mostly understand what's going on

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/The%20Ranch%20August2011/farm18.jpg
                            that is a cool name

Uh, just noticed, it's already the 20th over here

Happy Birthday yessika!

Have a nice day and lots of cake and a drink of course!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h16m01s154.jpg
                            Cheers!
                            Thank you so much!

I do plan to have a drink (probably wine) but I don't know about cake

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                            Why do they even post it in different language? Can't FF have something that automatically translate everything into every language?
                            Translators are not really that good and people should feel confident in the language they are writing so it makes sense that not all of them are in english.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday Yessica!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                It's a kind of fruit.
                                I looked it up, but this time I used the English dictionary

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I do plan to have a drink (probably wine) but I don't know about cake
                                I will have to make my birthday cake myself, so it'll be a real surprise
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X