• Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the moment I'm like that:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Hey girls.

Stressful day today at school. My shedule is horrible. Even the teachers don't understand it completely. I'm soooo tired that's not funny anymore >.<
      Sorry to hear that, hope you can straighten it out somehow to make it better.

How is the catching the bus/train commute going? I am worried for you that when the weather gets really bad, you' will be stranded!
      sigpic

Comment

Fortunately my father could get me because he was in the city where my school is. But tomorrow I have to run. Maybe I will take the next train that I don't have to run. I don't know, but I have a driving lesson tomorrow at 2.30 pm and if I take the second train I don't know when I would be home. I really don't know >.<
        I'm horrorfied of winter! Because then my bus will surely be late and my train as well. I won't have another chance but to run the whole way from my school - which is on a little hill - to the train station. Damn, I'm so screwed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Am I contributing to your delinquency? Last year I had a yoga class where every class the girl next to me would be texting, or playing a word game, while doing poses. What was even worse is that she was so good at yoga, I felt totally inadequate!
          Partially

I'm like that too

*huggles teyla* I hope things get better
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Fortunately my father could get me because he was in the city where my school is. But tomorrow I have to run. Maybe I will take the next train that I don't have to run. I don't know, but I have a driving lesson tomorrow at 2.30 pm and if I take the second train I don't know when I would be home. I really don't know >.<
            I'm horrorfied of winter! Because then my bus will surely be late and my train as well. I won't have another chance but to run the whole way from my school - which is on a little hill - to the train station. Damn, I'm so screwed.
            Hey! Learning to drive! Maybe eventually driving will help you out getting to school. But I'm always scarred driving in the snow and ice, maybe I'm not helping by saying that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Hey! Learning to drive! Maybe eventually driving will help you out getting to school. But I'm always scarred driving in the snow and ice, maybe I'm not helping by saying that!
              Yeah, but even if I will pass the test one day, I don't have a car yet.
              sigpic

Comment

Could someone send Rush to me? I'm not feeling well
                sigpic

Comment

Have fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hun, why don't you post a "ride/share needed" at your school? Maybe someone is along your route and wants to share a ride. This way you don't have to madly dash all the time. Don't forget to post it also "women only". Surely there's many others who are in the same position as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      Hun, why don't you post a "ride/share needed" at your school? Maybe someone is along your route and wants to share a ride. This way you don't have to madly dash all the time. Don't forget to post it also "women only". Surely there's many others who are in the same position as you are.
                      I would never do that! I barely know these people! btw: I don't think there's such a thing at this stupid school.

Artemis Thanks hun *big hug* Rushyyyy!! To my quarters! NOW!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/All%20SGU/FullSize-sgu0101-0457xe-1.jpg

Have fun!
                        Love that picture: white board + notebook + glasses + Rush = perfection (that's my equation!).
                        sigpic
                        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I would never do that! I barely know these people! btw: I don't think there's such a thing at this stupid school.

Artemis Thanks hun *big hug* Rushyyyy!! To my quarters! NOW!
                          But even on a "stupid school" you'll find something like a "guidance counselor" (dt. Vertrauenslehrer), or one of the senior students, or maybe a notice-board. The small village I went to school (far, far away from any city, and long, long ago, also) everybody helped everybody, and it was eeasy to get a pick up in the morning and in the afternoonto as horrible times you have now (poor girl), there're some things which never change. Things like school all over the day, and no possibility to get a decent lunch, or spend the time in an appropriate way, between lessons.

Erm, teyla be carefulwith Rush, will you?

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                          Love that picture: white board + notebook + glasses + Rush = perfection (that's my equation!).
                          One of the scenes where he made me addicted. Now I realize it. He's evil!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            But even on a "stupid school" you'll find something like a "guidance counselor" (dt. Vertrauenslehrer), or one of the senior students, or maybe a notice-board. The small village I went to school (far, far away from any city, and long, long ago, also) everybody helped everybody, and it was eeasy to get a pick up in the morning and in the afternoonto as horrible times you have now (poor girl), there're some things which never change. Things like school all over the day, and no possibility to get a decent lunch, or spend the time in an appropriate way, between lessons.

Erm, teyla be carefulwith Rush, will you?

Yeah, but that's not here where I live. I have a lift to get to the train in the morning but after school I have to do it on my own. Get that bus, then that one and then the train. And just because of these damn traffic lights I had to run to the train station on Friday!

Artemis Always I will be very careful with him That's for sure
                            sigpic

Comment

Dr. Rush and his evil plan to take us all over! Glad he did!

Hey teyla maybe you will make some good friends soon and you never know, things will work out. Maybe you'll get a boyfriend with a car!

I didn't have my own car until I was 21, drove a very old car of my parents for a long time. But here in the states it is a 'car culture' and in Europe, you folks are not as stupid to have too many cars in each home! My dad had too many and was going to fix them up one day, never did, poor guy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but that's not here where I live. I have a lift to get to the train in the morning but after school I have to do it on my own. Get that bus, then that one and then the train. And just because of these damn traffic lights I had to run to the train station on Friday!

Artemis Always I will be very careful with him That's for sure
                                Now, when you're saying it, in one of my schools I went to (I changed schools quite often, not my choise), I had the same problem, some days in the week I had to run, and every once and a while I had to wait over 1 hour for the next bus. This part of school was not cool.

If you're careful, you can keep him for a while, I'm back in..., let's say one hour? Then he's mine again!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X