No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it was supposed to be Edinburgh in the '80's when heroin first came in and hit them very hard.

Yes, same as 'Trainspotting' was also set in Edinburgh in the 1980's.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
      I just won a Region 1 DVD of Jimmy Grimble on eBay Canada.
      did you watch it? I think I want buy it but wonder about there is a lot of RC scenes?

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
      But definitely the picture is ON topic and I would really want to see you with the Team Rush Shirt
      Here are two of my four TEAM RUSH shirts: http://www.twitpic.com/photos/MrsTigercat
      Thanks for sharing. They are awesome shirts
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Yeah, we have but only a small amount. Not even Eragon or Harry Potter. You can't even call it library!
        couldn't agree more. Can you bring laptop with you for watching RC film and make nice caps or visit this thread?

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        If it's subtitled from UK, then perhaps the DVD will play in my Mac laptop. I heard that it will do that. Haven't tested it yet. I don't know if my DVD player is all region, though I doubt it.
        My dvd player isn't multi-region but I have no problem to play any dvds with my laptop. I think all laptops are multi-region.
        plus my laptop is quite old and slow (but work very well with GW *hug laptop*) so, you Mac should be very fine

I buy it from amazonUK cos I see that it's cheaper than US lol
        I don't how to see if there is subtitle or not until I play it but for Monroe that I buy from amazonUK has Eng subtitle

btw, can you tell me how I can know if a film has sub or not (when I buy from amazon)?

I download sub from here http://www.podnapisi.net/en/ppodnapi...J=0&sY=&sAKA=1
        Last edited by BamBoo; 17 September 2011, 11:25 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

More caps from 'Monroe'

sigpic

Comment

'Monroe'

sigpic

Comment

Love every expression on his face
              Hope you all enjoy them
              Gotta to go back to do my tons of homework, see ya
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                couldn't agree more. Can you bring laptop with you for watching RC film and make nice caps or visit this thread?
                I don't thinkt this is a good idea. I LOVE my laptop. I can't live without it. But I can take my mp3-Player with me and listen to my SGU "soundtrack". Or a book. But I don't know if this will work. Let's see.
                It's really rainy here so I guess I have to run to the train station while it's raining xp

sigpic

Comment

Nice caps, BamBoo! And now I go and have some sleep...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    And now I go and have some sleep...
                    Now???? Why now?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post

There is another one that I like feat. Rhys Ifans

Ah rhys ifans has also played in formula 51. oasis have faible for actors they act the singer in there videos.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      I don't care, if they look like zombies, eat like zombies, act like zombies, they are zombies. And I'm gonna run, 'cause the ZOMBIES are coming!
                      sorry but they don´t look like zombies. zombies most looks rotten. and i´m realy happy that rc don´t look rotten only bloody. but we can call them zombies or illhuman or rv infected.

Zombies are people without coffee! It's somewhere in the coffee thunk tread!
                      waaa i´m a zombie. every morning!!! ^^ good point.

Comment

Hey if it's human, or was human at one point and it chases me, wants to eat me, then it's a zombie in my book!
                        sigpic

Comment

If he looks like him, than it's a cute zombie (or Infected)

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by teyla-nick94; 18 September 2011, 10:19 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://robert-carlyle.com/gallery/index.php?cat=2
                            Hey gang! the robert-carlyle.com site has added a large amount of movie posters and DVD cover art for your viewing pleasure. I'm amazed at how many different designs there are with some of these films. I wonder how these marketing people determine what will appeal to certain audiences. There's probably people sitting in padded cells figuring that out!
                            sigpic

Comment

Now???? Why now?
                              I had to get up very early this morning

If he looks like him, than it's a cute zombie (or Infected)
                              Please put pics like this behind spoiler tags, or do not post them at all. This is a PG forum, and not all grow-ups like pics like this, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Please put pics like this behind spoiler tags, or do not post them at all. This is a PG forum, and not all grow-ups like pics like this, too.
                                Please forgive me

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X