Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/OUT_RumplePoster110720121007.jpg

A tube of clearasil, a nice bubbly bath, new clothes, what's not to love?

Comment

Damn it! I really hope Young will succeed and get Rush away from Destiny. Pleaseeeeee
      Do you think he ever will? Rush is integral with the ship. Perhaps Young can get Rush to be mentally integral with him instead of the ship (I don't mean just physically!!!) and that way, they both can get off the ship???

Feel better, hun!!! I'll send Dr. Rush in to check in on you. Oh, sure, you'd LOVE that, wouldn't you?

Comment

6 weeks untill OUAT starts? I also thought it would be earlier, could have made a nice birthday present for me, like the start of SGU S2 last year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
          http://wwwmyspacecomtsarinaryan.tumblr.com/

Nothing there you all haven't seen, but what the hey...and should I not post a link for this here place on that blog? I do not know the nomenclature involved within the forum rules, is this hotlinking? If so, I will make the necessary adjustments immediately. Just tell me.
          http://www.ptguide.com/pt-events/ica...auditions-pths
          Is this our guy? ??? I don't think so, but hey...
          hi Czarina - is that your personal website? nice! and nice pics. That's not hotlinking, so you are good

with regard to the second link where you ask it RC is there, I cannot open it, can you recheck if it is complete please
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi girls and guys! Long time no see. Sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of month. Been extremly busy with work, family......

How are you all? I am looking forward to RC´s new show and to the "indi" project "California Solo." Still missing SGU.

You all have post tons of great stuff here I see, I was not able to go through all the stuff I have missed latly, but hopefully I will, soon.

So, In the case the pics where already posted here, sorry.

OT: Also watched the last HP movie three times, absolutly loved it. Alan Rickman steals the show, hopefully he will get nominated for some big movie awards for his role of Snape.

Alan and Robert in the same movie together would be a dream come true.

OT Alan Rickman:

sigpic

Comment

And before I forget it, HI TO ALL NEW MEMBERS! Nice to see that RC thunk get´s new members from time to time.

Hi mi, yessi!

BTW, where is Egle and Luci?

And thanks to Cairistiona. Had a nice meet and greet with here two weeks ago.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone Thanks to all of you
                Jeri I think you were right. I went to bed much earlier than usual and slept nearly 10 hours. And I really feel better now.

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Do you think he ever will? Rush is integral with the ship. Perhaps Young can get Rush to be mentally integral with him instead of the ship (I don't mean just physically!!!) and that way, they both can get off the ship???

Feel better, hun!!! I'll send Dr. Rush in to check in on you. Oh, sure, you'd LOVE that, wouldn't you?
                O god yes! He stayed in my room the whole time and helped me feeling better. He was soooo lovely. But unfortunately he had to go to work again ;(

H really hope he will. And I don't want for Rush to die just because Destiny is changing him. I would cry sooooo badly!

That's how he came to my room thanks sacredclay *hug*
                sigpic

Comment

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...U_214_0770.jpg

That's how he came to my room thanks sacredclay *hug*
                  he seems very worry about you.

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                  wwwwaaa i will see uoat too. but who nows when it will be showen in german.
                  same here in my country. Normally I watch in YT or http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
                  sigpic

Comment

Our adorable guy Is anyone of us in there?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                      he seems very worry about you.
                      Oh yes And he really was very very tenderly *love* He was there all the time and I was lying on his chest I think I should be unwell more often

sigpic

Comment

Well no wonder Dr. Rush wasn't available for me, he was at teyla's side. Lucky girl!

I am glad you're feeling better. Sometimes we just need to slow down and listen to our body.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                          Our adorable guy Is anyone of us in there?
                          *melting away*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Well no wonder Dr. Rush wasn't available for me, he was at teyla's side. Lucky girl!

I am glad you're feeling better. Sometimes we just need to slow down and listen to our body.
                            Yeah, or listen to Dr. Rush He really seemed to be another person when we were alone
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi myhelix glad to see you back! Yes, we have been busy, just the usual nutty fangirls!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                                http://wwwmyspacecomtsarinaryan.tumblr.com/

Nothing there you all haven't seen, but what the hey...and should I not post a link for this here place on that blog? I do not know the nomenclature involved within the forum rules, is this hotlinking? If so, I will make the necessary adjustments immediately. Just tell me.
                                http://www.ptguide.com/pt-events/ica...auditions-pths
                                Is this our guy? ??? I don't think so, but hey...
                                nice pics
                                It must be great if we could have Rush/guitar shipping
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X