Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning!

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    So it's the word "img" that I delete? I hope I got it right. I really, really do appreciate you explaining that to me. Hope I can get ir right from now on. I'd hate to slow down the loading. Mwuah!
    Looks good, so you've deleted the right thing For spoiler tags you have to write 'spoiler', not 'spoilers' in the [ ]

I was looking for dictionaries on Scottish Gaelic and I can't find any in bookstores. Can anyone recommend one and how to pronounce it? I'm hearing impaired, so I will probably do the same thing that I do to my native language, English, and that is to murder the hell outta it.
    I think I can recommend something, so far all dictionaries are Gaelic-English, we Germans have to use them, too. We use the 'Essential English-Gaelic Dictionary' by Angus Watson, there's a second book for the other way round, but sometimes you can get them together.
    If you're looking for more information about the language you can start here.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    I still do it sometimes, and then quickly edit, and hope no one notices.
    No, haven't noticed anything.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    As I wrote above: As far as I remember the producers (or whoever) didn't get the permission to include the "West Coast Story" episode, because of the material from the "West Side Story." Something about copyright problems.
    I read that, too, but maybe it was somewhere here in this thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhh it's working again

Yesterday, I nearly freaked out cause GW couldn't make a connection. ;(
      sigpic

Comment

They commented about that in the Yahoo group, HamishMacbeth. I can't remember the answer but they pretty much all were perplexed by the odd omission.
        The episode was omitted from the DVD release because they didn't have permission to use material from WEST SIDE STORY, and was, therefore, a violation of US copyright laws.
        --Dallas =^..^=
        "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
        http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Comment

Looks awesome greytop!

Just had my fourth driving lesson and guess what? I got a new teacher!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              Just had my fourth driving lesson and guess what? I got a new teacher!!!

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3025/vlcsnap2011090517h37m22.png
              Well, you had better keep your eyes on the road!
              sigpic

Comment

Very cool, Greytop!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Well, you had better keep your eyes on the road!
                  I did, but it was very very difficult with such a cute teacher
                  sigpic

Comment

Before I'm on the road again, here a few pictures from "The Tournament", which I've seen last weekend.

I'm back, ... next weekend, be nice, and have fun gals, ... and guys!

*Waves at 9 guests*
                    sigpic

Comment

See you soon Artemis *hug*

Can someone tell me how this photobucket works? I can upload the image but I don't know which link I need to copy.

Who wants some Durza caps?

sigpic

Comment

So, here comes the last part of Durza. God, I love Durza. He's right after Rush my favorite Bobby character

Okay, that's it. The next caps will be from "The Mighty Celt"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Can someone tell me how this photobucket works? I can upload the image but I don't know which link I need to copy.
                          If you use the Insert image function of GW use the 'direct link'. Faster is the 'IMG code', you can copy & past it direct in your post. If your pics are to large for the forum (rules) you can use the 'IMG thumb' link and the pic shows up in a small thumbnail version.

Like this:
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              If you use the Insert image function of GW use the 'direct link'. Faster is the 'IMG code', you can copy & past it direct in your post. If your pics are to large for the forum (rules) you can use the 'IMG thumb' link and the pic shows up in a small thumbnail version.
                              Okay, I can see the IMG code but not this IMG thumb link.
                              Only this:

sigpic

Comment

Go to 'Account settings' when you hover with the mouse over your user name and then to 'Album settings', there you can choose next to 'Links' the 'Display options'

And as I have opened my PB account:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X