Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
    Hello everybody. Sorry I didn't post for so long, but things got pretty chaotic over here. I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I may be able to settle back into a regular routine again soon. Wish me luck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31519[/ATTACH]
    I will wish you all the luck in the world!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
      i´m happy found this tread. my friends will never understand why i love rc so much. juhu someone to talke across him. i love him at most in sgu. i´ve seen him befor in some films but in sgu he catched me.
      Same here, I liked him in earlier films and 'Hamish MacBeth', but I really got caught up with Dr. Rush!
      Last edited by jeri; 17 August 2011, 07:29 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        thanks, but as you may notice below my sig, it has been made by Icarium (also on this forum) - I would not know how to make them, so when someone makes some and puts them at disposal of others, I take them with appreciation

already read all posts? you're quick! it took me a rather long time to achieve the same and at that time we had less posts

regarding you being German, no it was more likely the word 'naja' which you used in your first post
        Well, then maybe I might try your sig just to see if I can. Maybe we should all do the same sig for a week or something? Just for fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Don't worry, we were all nebies! Welcome here, I'm from Germany, too, and this is the only forum I visit regulary. And to quote more than one post: mark the button on the right bottom of every post (with the + in it) and use the 'reply with quote' for the last one.

Good luck! I haven't been around for the last days because I had no internet, but thanks to new provider it seems to be working again!
          Thanks for the tip on posting multiples, I'm trying it out!

thanks, but as you may notice below my sig, it has been made by Icarium (also on this forum) - I would not know how to make them, so when someone makes some and puts them at disposal of others, I take them with appreciation

already read all posts? you're quick! it took me a rather long time to achieve the same and at that time we had less posts

regarding you being German, no it was more likely the word 'naja' which you used in your first post
          This is why I try to spell correctly, so as not to confuse my English as a second language friends here.

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          Yes, thank you from over here too! I didn't know how to do that. Mwuah!
          I second that!
          sigpic

Comment

Now that I've caught up with this thread (finally!), I'm reading the Louis Ferreira Appreciation Thread. It's funny. Over there, everyone wants to ruffle his hair. On this thread, everyone wants a Rush Shower Scene.

Comment

oh sorry not in this short time. i need a month or so.
              sorry sometimes there are german words drob on my keybord, i don´t where they are com from? ^____^; a littel bit crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Now that I've caught up with this thread (finally!), I'm reading the Louis Ferreira Appreciation Thread. It's funny. Over there, everyone wants to ruffle his hair. On this thread, everyone wants a Rush Shower Scene.
                Louis Ferreira and Robert Carlyle, I love these two working together
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  Well, then maybe I might try your sig just to see if I can. Maybe we should all do the same sig for a week or something? Just for fun.
                  No problem for me if you use it, maybe it will be confusing for the others

just remember to indicate that it has been done by Icarium give praise/appreciation to those who deserve it I had to learn that too
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

anyone remembers who did this signature?

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

and this one? I am trying to put some order in my photobucket folder with signatures and avatars

thanks for the help!
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

love these two together

good day everyone!!
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Good day from me too!

Found this sig which I made ages ago, don't know if I ever posted it here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                            i´m happy found this tread. my friends will never understand why i love rc so much. juhu someone to talke across him. i love him at most in sgu. i´ve seen him befor in some films but in sgu he catched me.
                            ditto I used to watch some of his films before SGU and enjoy watching them but Dr.Rush did catch me
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone, how are you all today?

01X05_500-1.jpg
                              Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Good day from me too!

Found this sig which I made ages ago, don't know if I ever posted it here
                                http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/fun/sig2.jpg
                                Good Day and Night

I havn't seen this sig yet.
                                btw, nice sig. HMB is one of my fav series that I hope they keep working on it
                                Last edited by BamBoo; 18 August 2011, 09:34 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X