No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=jeri;12845537]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/RC%20photos/rccloned.jpg

Poor baby looks so tired and puffy-eyed in this picture. He needs a hug. :-)
    --Dallas =^..^=
    "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
      Swell. Now, exactly how do I go about doing that? Thank you in advance. :-(
      Let me try:

1. go to My Controls
      2. look for My Settings
      3. chose Edit Signature
      4. go to 'upload signature pic' - here you insert the URL of your picture in photobucket

Hope I did not forget anything
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        Let me try:

1. go to My Controls
        2. look for My Settings
        3. chose Edit Signature
        4. go to 'upload signature pic' - here you insert the URL of your picture in photobucket

Hope I did not forget anything
        Thank you. :-)
        --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Does it HAVE to be on Photobucket? I loaded it onto my personal website www.tigerkittyent.com. It was working, but now it's not, and I've tried it several times.
          --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post

Maybe some of his people look like this.
            why do they keep cutting me out of that picture? I guess they didn't want a fangirl with her arms wrapped tight around his waist. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
              nice beard for eveyone

This is one of my favorite pics of him. I have a copy of that on my wall. It's just so hysterical to have Dr. Rush asking that. It helps keep things in perspective for me.

Comment

Thank you. :-)
                Yes, thank you from over here too! I didn't know how to do that. Mwuah!

Comment

Does it HAVE to be on Photobucket? I loaded it onto my personal website www.tigerkittyent.com. It was working, but now it's not, and I've tried it several times.
                  I do not know. Try to insert the picture's URL from your website and see if it functions. If it still does not work, ask the question in this thread, maybe they can help

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  you're welcome
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

why do they keep cutting me out of that picture? I guess they didn't want a fangirl with her arms wrapped tight around his waist. Hmmmmmm.
                    I know, I guess I just don't have the good looks to fit in with that crowd!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes thanks Mi, for the tutorial, maybe I will try a sig, if I can come up with something original. Everyone has such great and imaginative sigs, you've all set the bar high!

I especially like Mi's sig.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        welcome warumonochan to the thread

well, I can assure you that in these 20750 posts you'll find tons of pictures of Robert Carlyle sometimes we are a little bit crazy but in the good way

and btw your English is not bad at all - you're originally German speaking?
                        i´ve read almost of the posts and catch every pic^^
                        yes i´m german. can you read it in my post? surely the wordorder. -____-;

thanks to all they answer but i don´t know how i quote more than ones a time. i don´t want do doubleposts.
                        i´m not often in forums.

Comment

Hello everybody. Sorry I didn't post for so long, but things got pretty chaotic over here. I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I may be able to settle back into a regular routine again soon. Wish me luck!

ruyiuyi8uk.jpg
                          Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post

thanks to all they answer but i don´t know how i quote more than ones a time. i don´t want do doubleposts.
                            i´m not often in forums.
                            Don't worry, we were all nebies! Welcome here, I'm from Germany, too, and this is the only forum I visit regulary. And to quote more than one post: mark the button on the right bottom of every post (with the + in it) and use the 'reply with quote' for the last one.

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
                            Hello everybody. Sorry I didn't post for so long, but things got pretty chaotic over here. I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I may be able to settle back into a regular routine again soon. Wish me luck!
                            Good luck! I haven't been around for the last days because I had no internet, but thanks to new provider it seems to be working again!
                            sigpic

Comment

i´m happy found this tread. my friends will never understand why i love rc so much. juhu someone to talke across him. i love him at most in sgu. i´ve seen him befor in some films but in sgu he catched me.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                I especially like Mi's sig.
                                thanks, but as you may notice below my sig, it has been made by Icarium (also on this forum) - I would not know how to make them, so when someone makes some and puts them at disposal of others, I take them with appreciation

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                                already read all posts? you're quick! it took me a rather long time to achieve the same and at that time we had less posts

regarding you being German, no it was more likely the word 'naja' which you used in your first post
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X