Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...rnatiouiuj.jpg
    http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...internatio.jpg[/QUOTE]

He does not have the scar over his lip in these photos from 1998. Does anyone know when and how he got it?
    --Dallas =^..^=
    "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Am I the only one who thought RC looked creepy and hot while playing Dourza? The movie was awful but at least RC was as amazing as ever.[/QUOTE]

This quote is from May. I'm on page 916.
      Am I the only one who LIKED Eragon? I liked it twice. The first time I watched it was for Jeremy Irons, before I'd ever heard of RC. The second time was going through all of his movies to see his work. I don't really like John Malkovik because he plays the same overbearing jerk all the time. The one thing about the movie that I didn't like was Durza backing down to that a**h**e king. Any wizard powerfull enough to do what he could do wouldn't back down to anyone. He would have taken that thrown with magical force and very little effort. Otherwise, I liked the story, the costumes, the dragon, the scenary, the cinematography, Jeremy and Bobby. I guess I'm easier to please than most people.
      --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Good night, gals!
        'Pirates of the Caribbean Part 2' is finished and I'm going to bed

What is this picture from?
        --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
          Am I the only one who thought RC looked creepy and hot while playing Dourza? The movie was awful but at least RC was as amazing as ever.
          This quote is from May. I'm on page 916.
          Am I the only one who LIKED Eragon? I liked it twice. The first time I watched it was for Jeremy Irons, before I'd ever heard of RC. The second time was going through all of his movies to see his work. I don't really like John Malkovik because he plays the same overbearing jerk all the time. The one thing about the movie that I didn't like was Durza backing down to that a**h**e king. Any wizard powerfull enough to do what he could do wouldn't back down to anyone. He would have taken that thrown with magical force and very little effort. Otherwise, I liked the story, the costumes, the dragon, the scenary, the cinematography, Jeremy and Bobby. I guess I'm easier to please than most people.[/QUOTE]

I have that movie also. I got it simply to watch it for RC. I've thought about that backing down scene alot and I agree with you about that. If he was that powerful, he wouldn't be showing fear to the king. But perhaps that scene was meant to convey how the king was willing to do anything to get his way and if the wizard displeases him, well.... you know! But I have to admit it, I had to pause the movie when RC said one of the worst lines I've EVAH heard, "Taste the blood of your dying dragon!" I mean, COME ON!!!!! That was truly a hokey line!!!! But HE was great as usual in it. When RC do a role, he gives his whole self to it, so it's at least very honest.

Comment

What is this picture from?
            After I picked myself off the floor,MrsTC! How can you not know that is from 'Hamish MacBeth'? If you haven't seen that, you have got to! Or do you need a re-watch? If it's a re-watch then I'll join you in that.
            sigpic

Comment

He does not have the scar over his lip in these photos from 1998. Does anyone know when and how he got it?[/QUOTE]

WOW, that's the first pic that i've ever seen without the scar. Airbrush, maybe? He's also very young looking in that, though he had to be about 35. Which leads me to another question. What's the youngest picture of him ever taken?

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                I knew that

well then enjoy the 51st state - are you watching it in English or German?
                Ohh, I love that one! He was funny with Samuel L. Jackson! Had me in stitches!

Comment

really? when I tried it in the preview post, it worked I am sorry
                  Don't worry, it seems to be a problem here, I keep getting 'not found' and with some other links, too. Just started a couple of days ago, if it doesn't work itself out in a while, I'll have to get all nuts about it later!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    After I picked myself off the floor,MrsTC! How can you not know that is from 'Hamish MacBeth'? If you haven't seen that, you have got to! Or do you need a re-watch? If it's a re-watch then I'll join you in that.
                    Me, too! My 15 years old son and I watched it and he loves it. He thinks it's hilarious about what the local doctor smoke.

Comment

The only Hamish related photo in my photobucket right now, haven't loaded all my various and many RC files there. I keep thinking that I should organize them better before adding them, at this rate they may never make it.
                      sigpic

Comment

He does not have the scar over his lip in these photos from 1998. Does anyone know when and how he got it?[/QUOTE]
                        Wish I could see these, getting the 'not found'. Went to photobucket and can't get to it there. Is it just me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          Yeah, go for it! I've seen accidentally a piece of it on TV this week at my friend's place and got very upset, couldn't watch it. So I'm still not ready for SGU rewatch, but I'm doing well with my SG1 rewatch, and I know that I will be able to rewatch SGU sometime.
                          My son and I are watching the first season of SG-1. Might as well as get to know the entire Stargate thing. He's only 15 but he mentioned that Daniel Jackson was an idiot savant. I explained that very smart people do not know how to behave with other regular human beings.

Comment

Good Sunday morning!

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                            My son and I are watching the first season of SG-1. Might as well as get to know the entire Stargate thing. He's only 15 but he mentioned that Daniel Jackson was an idiot savant. I explained that very smart people do not know how to behave with other regular human beings.
                            I have watched the older seasons ages ago, at least it feels so, and I have forgotten many details, so there's a lot to enjoy!

Hamish? I watch an ep here and there, I really love Hamish!

And this was my first posted pic!
                            sigpic

Comment

that reminds me of someone's picture with Rush saying: "bad girl go to my room!"
                              That would be a manip made by me -

He does not have the scar over his lip in these photos from 1998. Does anyone know when and how he got it?
                              It's been discussed here before, but we don't know anything about the scar.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X