No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Egle! Missed you the other day when I was under the table from a way, way cool photo with dark glasses and a scarf!

I'd go find that photo for you, but I'm busy with my ice pack.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Hey Egle! Missed you the other day when I was under the table from a way, way cool photo with dark glasses and a scarf!
      Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about giving "Epilogue" a go.

Here's my prediction: I'll cry in the beginning, during TJ's montage and in the end when Camile is giving her speech. And maybe a few other times, too. I know, I'm such a crybaby. Hmm, gathering final thoughts. Again, this is a huge thing for me. But it looks like I'm going to have to do a re-watch before putting together my video anyways. So might as well just get on with it right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I'm seriously thinking about giving "Epilogue" a go.
          Yeah, go for it! I've seen accidentally a piece of it on TV this week at my friend's place and got very upset, couldn't watch it. So I'm still not ready for SGU rewatch, but I'm doing well with my SG1 rewatch, and I know that I will be able to rewatch SGU sometime.
          sigpic

Comment

I was trying to warm up to the idea of the re-watch, so went and read a little bit of the re-watch threads, it almost got me interested. Maybe I'll try one SG-1 and see, then If I get into the RW I can do SGU later. Just don't have the enthusiasm now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Yeah, go for it!
              And I did it. Know myself pretty well, at least grabbed box of tissue paper before starting the re-watch. Now I'll continue with "Blockade" and "Gauntlet"... *gets another tissue box*
              sigpic

Comment

Let's hope you were having fun all night. I had to go to bed early so I could get up and take care of my neighbor's goats, horses,chickens, rabbits,and milk the goats, too. One got unruly and butted her head against my face and now I'm here with a bloody nose and a bruised cheek! Well, they did take her baby away and sell him yesterday, I suppose that makes for an excuse.
                No, i just had a bad night's sleep, unfortunately.
                Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

so you mean her livejournal page, the 'here' link doesn't work. In typing this the 'quote' shows the link. I noticed on another post your 'here' did not work either, something's a miss.
                  really? when I tried it in the preview post, it worked I am sorry
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    You and me both! I'm still trying to figure out how to add friends. I was told that there would be a line on each person's page where it says "add friend" but all I see is "block user".
                    I think you have to be off probie status for this, so keep posting!
                    yeah, I think Cairistiona is right, because if I check your profile sacredclay, I can't see that line either, so assume when you aren't a probie anymore, it will appear - therefore, keep posting
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi mi, I was just about to go to bed, but with you around that might be difficult!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi mi, I was just about to go to bed, but with you around that might be difficult!
                        really? why?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Just finished with "Gauntlet". To be honest, I'm glad no one saw me during last half of the episode. It wasn't pretty.

To make matters worse, I think I love this show even more now. If that's even possible.

My brain is finally starting to realize that SGU won't be coming back in the fall and this isn't yet another hiatus period. No point in waiting for trailers, promo pictures, teasing spoilers. Nothing. This is the end. At least I'll always cherish the wonderful memories SGU brought into my life this past two years. Thank you, my friend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            really? why?
                            Don't know, but it's sometimes just....difficult!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Just finished with "Gauntlet". To be honest, I'm glad no one saw me during last half of the episode. It wasn't pretty.

To make matters worse, I think I love this show even more now. If that's even possible.

My brain is finally starting to realize that SGU won't be coming back in the fall and this isn't yet another hiatus period. No point in waiting for trailers, promo pictures, teasing spoilers. Nothing. This is the end. At least I'll always cherish the wonderful memories SGU brought into my life this past two years. Thank you, my friend.
                              just try to remember the good moments and the fun we had in posting here after each episode

Don't know, but it's sometimes just....difficult!
                              really do not understand what you mean
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Egle*

I've been through realising it some time ago and I know, it's hard!
                                Just like these lyrics from Linkin Park say:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X