No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a regular lurker for years, liked SG and then RC came on this new show and wow! I actually was intrigued by the concept of the show, and if RC was in it I knew it would be something good.
    I think the failure if SGU had nothing to do with quality but with the "perfect storm" of economic recession and changing media viewing patterns(internet induced). And the failure of TPTB to address these changes.
    Sorry for the speech, but I was reading other threads and some of those who didn't like the show still continue to lay blame on SGU for the entire demise of the franchise, geez!!! They just wear me out. So I had better take a break from those certain threads and stay in the nice zones. Thanks good people here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Sorry for the speech, but I was reading other threads and some of those who didn't like the show still continue to lay blame on SGU for the entire demise of the franchise, geez!!! They just wear me out. So I had better take a break from those certain threads and stay in the nice zones.
      A lot of us have gone through that phase. No matter what's going on out there, it's safe to come here.
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely not alone.
        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Ah, home again, safe and sound...
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Counting down to my next promotion. Just one more post, and then I'm off.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful picture. Did you make it?
                  Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Has this been posted here before? http://teenormous.com/t-shirts/Women...osters-1002337

Me wanna!
                    I love that, I want one!!

I can't give you real green so *virtual green* for you!

Congrats on your promotion
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well, the evil mother who birthed me that I have the misfortune of sharing residence with (5 generations under one roof) cut the internet today, why it is still up and running I am not certain. BLOODY HELL!!!!!

Typing with the ball peen now, so I'll need a new keyboard too
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Ahh!! It must be some evil plot, but I know you will prevail, Czarina! I can sympathize, my brother lives in my guesthouse (10 feet away!) and my mom lives in her little house, 500 feet away. It's all much too close, but at least not under the same roof! I just had dinner with the 2 of them, so dysfunctional, but I guess I love them anyway.19182719.jpg
                        I used this pic the other day when I got the electric bill, I think it fits for you, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          A lot of us have gone through that phase. No matter what's going on out there, it's safe to come here.
                          *nods* This is a haven in the SGU section
                          sigpic

Comment

you know what this number stays for?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

That number stands for bringing haven to the next nice, rounded, and full number!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

you know what this number stays for?
                                You work somewhere where you have lots of numbers around?

Congrats, Egle, I think I could never post so much, I'm not chatty enough

And before I forget, TFM:

And now I'm off, meeting my friends and going to watch HP!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X