Comment

sigpic

Comment

Did anyone use to play this?
        http://the-rush-movie-trivia.ugo.com...Nicholas-Rush/
        *go off to play*
        sigpic

Comment

for this Q: Nicholas Rush has a particular fondness for what game?

There are Poker, Bridge and Backgammon in choice seriously
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Czrina, I'll try some more after I've had something to eat. And I feel your pain (or heat ). I had heavy duty chemotherapy a few years ago and it put me into instant menopause. It does go away, eventually. I was so sick of drugs and all, that I didn't use any hormone replacements but just worked on good diet, exercising as much as possible, walking is all I could do for a while, then Yoga. I have found Yoga to be the best thing and you can tailor it to your own level of fitness. In fact I just noticed that today May 31, I have been cancer free for 8 years! I think I'll go take my mom out to lunch, she's the one who took good care of me then.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              In fact I just noticed that today May 31, I have been cancer free for 8 years! I think I'll go take my mom out to lunch, she's the one who took good care of me then.
              You're so strong!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                I have found Yoga to be the best thing
                approved by RC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...t-Carlyle.html

sigpic

Comment

just found this.... Mmm not sure if it had been posted yet. sorry if it already had

Begbie's gone soft! Why hard man actor Robert Carlyle loves yoga, chocolate and becoming a grumpy old man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...y-old-man.html

sigpic

Comment

Hi gals, I'll be away untill Sunday, maybe I'll drop by, wish you a nice week, and I have to get up very early tomorrow, so good night and see ya'!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Hi gals, I'll be away untill Sunday, maybe I'll drop by, wish you a nice week, and I have to get up very early tomorrow, so good night and see ya'!
                        Take care. See ya soon Cairistiona
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/The%20Last%20Enemy/TLE11.jpg
                          Nice caps
                          Last Enemy? He's got glasses I havn't watched it yet. Must do it soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Thread *wave* and Good Night

Last edited by BamBoo; 31 May 2011, 11:39 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                              Nice caps
                              Last Enemy? He's got glasses I havn't watched it yet. Must do it soon!
                              Yes, it's 'The last enemy'. You can see it in the file name of most of my caps.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes BamBoo, I remember that article. I agree with his statement that why would anyone want to pick up something heavier than oneself?! You know, you can tell that RC does yoga and generally likes to keep fit just by watching the way he moves. There is an ease and flow to his movements that you don't often see in us middle age folks. I've become a great people watcher now that I'm so much more concerned about my health. I notice my "jock" friends that can run marathons, but can't touch there toes! I've noticed quite a change in my movements and flexibility since taking up yoga.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X