• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Good night, my dear thread gals.

sigpic

Comment

I saw Hitler:The Rise of Evil today, and before it, I didn't know who was gonna play Hitler... then I saw Robert's name, and I was like: 'Wow, Rush! And his name is first... so... OMG!!!!' LOL, and he was amazing! So many actors have played Hitler , and Carlyle's portrait is one of the best IMO.

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Czarina; 22 May 2011, 04:57 PM. Reason: repeated pix
          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

its the good booty shot

and an 'adjustment' shot

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

should I have cropped the watermark out?
                and btw, anyone good at cloning watermark covers, let me know. I am not too good at the face, but I can try. If you are good at it, I have stuff that needs doin.

Comment

Comment

After getting beat up on another thread, I had to come over here to where the nice people are and all the lovely RC pics! Thanks so much Czarina for your efforts. Where did you find the bts photo from "I Know You Know"
                    sigpic

Comment

I find with cloning, it's about zooming in large enough but sometimes not too large, and then going back and forth with different sizes, depending on resolution. Also varying the opacity and sample size can really help. And as my photo instructor says "sample often and again and again and again..." He's been in the Mac lab far too long! Tomorrow is the final class for the semester, and nothing offered in summer that I need. I am thinking of doing a degree in Digital Imaging, would not be too hard as I have 2 degrees already. But learning digital imaging "photoshop" is a new language and it takes a lot! I'm going to be sad missing it this summer, but most of the same crowd will be back in the fall so it will be fun.
                      Now if I could just figure out uploading pics onto this site, I think I'm just tired.
                      sigpic

Comment

P.S. I can keep myself busy this summer photoshopping watermarks off of Bobby's nose and hope the photo cops don't find me! I do understand the piracy of photos with the web and can't blame them. I had it happen to me. I had a pic of a bear in my vineyard that I got with my wildlife motion camera (they like grapes) emailed it to mom, who sent it to a friend, who sent it to a reporter he knew, and it ended up in the paper without credit to me. It was no big deal, but still.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                          I saw Hitler:The Rise of Evil today, and before it, I didn't know who was gonna play Hitler... then I saw Robert's name, and I was like: 'Wow, Rush! And his name is first... so... OMG!!!!' LOL, and he was amazing! So many actors have played Hitler , and Carlyle's portrait is one of the best IMO.
                          Totally agree - his portrayal is so good it's terrifying!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                            should I have cropped the watermark out?
                            Nah, don't think so. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            After getting beat up on another thread, I had to come over here to where the nice people are and all the lovely RC pics!
                            What, where did you get beat up? Not cool, not cool at all. Although I'm pretty used to the idea that it might happen in these neck of the woods (talking about general SGU section).
                            sigpic

Comment

Jeri--where I found that particular snap of Bobby bts in Wales, I couldn't tell you. I roam the internet and don't always star or favorite the locale....as long as I have saved it, I'm good. Not if Carlyle himself saw the inordinate amount of photos present....good lord he'd be terrified. Doubt the situation will avail itself for me to know firsthand.

If you wanted to 'de-mark' the photos above, that'd be awesome!! Not just for me but for all of us.

Just watched Monroe, '76...I liked it. I haven't really found anything of his that I didn't like. Kudos to his ass just for that alone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X