• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    as thumbnails maybe?
    Erm... Could you explain? I'm not good at such things, really
    sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
      Erm... Could you explain? I'm not good at such things, really
      Have you uploaded your wallpaper to some image hosting site, like PB for example?

Btw, JM talks about SGU beyond S2 - http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ght-have-been/ Spoilers for "Gauntlet", of course.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Have you uploaded your wallpaper to some image hosting site, like PB for example?
        My LiveJournal - that's the only place I can upload them to now. And then I just copy the page undress here?

Btw, JM talks about SGU beyond S2 - http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ght-have-been/ Spoilers for "Gauntlet", of course.
        Thanx for the info, but it must wait. I'll watch "Gauntlet" only tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
          My LiveJournal - that's the only place I can upload them to now. And then I just copy the page undress here?
          Uhm. Try clicking on the image with right mouse click and select 'Copy Image Location'. Or something like that, depends on the browser. Then copy the link here, I don't think it can be posted as thumbnail if you've got it at LJ. Or... Is it a thumbnail there?

If I made no sense whatsoever, then shoot me a PM, and I'll try to help you over there.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all these links, although I'll have a closer look tomorrow, I'm too tired now.

So good night to you all!
            sigpic

Comment

Good night. I'll be going too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doomsday-guy View Post
                In those vids did he mention his autobigraphy? or some form of memiour? There was something in the newspaper that it's going to be called Dark and Light and it'll be about his childhood
                He did mention it in the first or second part, but just barely. I hope it's true!

Comment

Have you ever been so mad at the internet/your pc that you pretend you are hitting the keyboard with a ball peen hammer? It feels great.
                  I had to dig the Alice Cooper pic out from so deep in the past the pc could barely read the disc.

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Less than 100 pages and 2000 posts until the next BIG milestone. Better start working on some arts already.
                    I think I might be making some gifs or maybe I'll be done with a vid by then

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                    Have you ever been so mad at the internet/your pc that you pretend you are hitting the keyboard with a ball peen hammer? It feels great.
                    I had to dig the Alice Cooper pic out from so deep in the past the pc could barely read the disc.
                    I'm a very patient person, I don't get that mad at technology (even though I should)

I'm glad you digged out that AliceCooper pic
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                      http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/wBobbyCarlyleAliceCooper.jpg
                      http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...rtCarlyle2.jpg
                      http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...rina3/rc17.jpg
                      OMG! Those pics are just awesome. Thanks, you've made my working night happier
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Thought you gals might like some of the ones I had stashed back. I've got more, I'm just kinda certain someone in these 900 pages has posted them, but I'll throw out a couple here and there.

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

I'm enjoying the pics, I don't have many of them myself
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I've always been one to collect photos, I've got so many thousands (photos) of various things, people, places...I have been a fan of Bobby Carlyle since Cracker aired in the states. It chafes my ass that I can't access Corbis Outline and some other pay sites, like Rex Features, because I am not a reporter.
                              I've trolled through this forum for a few months now, and finally decided I needed to be contributing. Glad someone appreciates Carlyle like I do.

Comment

I've been looking in on you folks for some time now and since I just had to respond to Craig Engler's "spin" fest, I thought I should join the gang of RC fans. Love all the great pics. RC is my all time favorite and when I saw he was joining Stargate I renewed my interest for sure. I,m in California, so most of you have gone to bed, so sweet dreams .http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/smile.gif
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X