• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Just watched Seizure

(major spoilers):
    Spoiler:
    The episode was so AMAZING but the thing with Amanda and Ginn in quarantine is so sad
    Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Now I can reply.

Spoiler:
    Didn't you just love RC's performance?? It had me nearly in tears, and not because of the situation (although it was sad), but thanks to Rush's reaction.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, absolute awesome! The end was really sad, and RC's performance was again absolute amazing!

And before forget it:

Happy birthday myhelix, hope you enjoy your day and especially 'Seizure'!

Cheers!
    sigpic

Comment

So many things I could say about "Seizure".
      But I don't have words for it. Oh except for...

Spoiler:
      "Entirely personal."
      So personal you could see how perfect his skin looks.

and I agree with everything you guys said before. *sighs*
      sigpic

Comment

Aww, I want to watch it now D: (Have not allowed myself to be spoiled, yet!)

And many happy returns, myhelix! Let's see if we can't find some pictures to throw a party with!

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
          Yes icons! We can never have too many RC icons
          That what I think, too. Here are a few I made yesterday, hope you all like them.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          just found this vid on youtube
          hilarious thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

Happy birthday myhelix, hope you enjoy your day and especially 'Seizure'!

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h16m01s154.jpg

Cheers!
          Thanks cheers to you as well !

Originally posted by Macpye View Post
          Aww, I want to watch it now D: (Have not allowed myself to be spoiled, yet!)

And many happy returns, myhelix! Let's see if we can't find some pictures to throw a party with!
          Thanks so much for all the nice birthday wishes, and like Egle mention before, I´ll enjoy "Seizure" as a great birthday gift. Can´t wait to watch it!

Now I have to go back to my guests, so enjoy the day, I´ll, too.
          sigpic

Comment

We have a birthday girl today! Hope you have a great day, myhelix. And that "Seizure" is just as awesome bday present for you as TD was for me.

Since I can not green you, big Thanks from me!
            sigpic

Comment

...Going to the party at myhelix house, Dr Rush stops in front of his wardrobe...

"What should I wear? I have two sets of party clothes..."

"This:

...or this?"

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                Since I can not green you, big Thanks from me!
                That's enough. Nice sig.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off for tonight. Sweet dreams. "Seizure" kind of sweet.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know, I'm late, but didn't find the time during the day.

Happy Birthday Myhelix, all the best, a lot of birthdaycake, party, things to drink (Brody's?), and a beautiful evening, enjoying the last episode!

Spoiler for the last episode "Seizure"
                    Spoiler:
                    Loved it, and missed something at the same time. It's strange, but I can't say it otherwise. Loved the Mandy/Nicholas interaction, but wasn't sure about the result in the end. What was all of that for?

The other story was an interesting attempt to find a supporting line, but that didn't work, because the background diplomacy was not good enough prepared. How should this work?

Clowny McKay was clowny - what a surprise - but ok, I guess, I like him, somehow (am I weird?) - he can really speak fast, can't he? It would be too much to see him every week, but in a small dose, he's ok. Liked also Robert Picardo, he's a good actor. Liked him since the old Voyager days

All in all. Parts of the story felt rushed, but at least we got, yeah, not a shower scene, but a start! And Eli is now, really pi**ed about Rush. No chance to explain I'm sorry, didn't want that to happen, and so on... Will we ever see Rush doing something right in the end?
                    RC was great. No question. Actingwise one of his best performances for this season

And now, Ladies, (and gentlemen, just in case ) our daily reminder:

Friday is the last day, for your contributions! Don't miss it! Further questions via PM, on the "Lahela"-page, or via email to me.

Wish you all a nice evening!

Additional note: If one or two of you love to produce prefaces, and those same one or two have English as their first language, or better abilities than I have, feel free to contact me, in the next days. I'd feel better if at least somebody would proof read the text. Thank you!
                    Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 05 April 2011, 12:49 PM. Reason: Additional note!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday my!!

Now I can reply.

Spoiler:
                      Didn't you just love RC's performance?? It had me nearly in tears, and not because of the situation (although it was sad), but thanks to Rush's reaction.

And here's a little semi-spoilery bts picture from the latest episode -

Spoiler:
                      RC's performance was amazing as always and my heart was breaking for him yet again

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      So many things I could say about "Seizure".
                      But I don't have words for it. Oh except for...

Spoiler:
                      "Entirely personal."
                      So personal you could see how perfect his skin looks.

and I agree with everything you guys said before. *sighs*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good morning. I hope everyone had nice dreams.
                        sigpic

Comment

To my good friends on GW:

Don't expect me to be on much for a while, or participate in RC's B-day efforts. Earlier today, I found out my dad committed suicide, and I'm just absolutely shattered. I just wanted to update everyone, since I will be gone for a while. I love you all. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                            Don't expect me to be on much for a while, or participate in RC's B-day efforts. Earlier today, I found out my dad committed suicide, and I'm just absolutely shattered. I just wanted to update everyone, since I will be gone for a while. I love you all. :'(
                            That's terrible news. I'm so sorry. *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                              To my good friends on GW:

Eri, I am so sorry for you and really shocked . I'll have you in my thoughts.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

FX images from "Seizure" - http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2803/index.html Spoilers!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X