Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Ugh. You know those articles at GW main page that appear every time before new SGU episode airing? This time it said a nasty spoiler... and I wish I hadn't read that.
    well, nothing that I hadn't already read/seen before
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      The size should fit into a standard DIN A 4 page (297x210mm), I guess.
      Um, so how many pixels is that?

Ugh. You know those articles at GW main page that appear every time before new SGU episode airing? This time it said a nasty spoiler... and I wish I hadn't read that.
      *hugs*

I went and read all the spoilers but I don't regret it one bit
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Um, so how many pixels is that?
        Umpf? as well

My Photoshop doc says about Page 1:
        2361 x 3150 pixel
        14,99 x20 cm
        5,9'' x 7,9''

Does that answer your question?

I hope, otherwise I don't know what information you need. Sorry!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
          "Hope" you get well soon for "Hope"
          *tries to think of one equally funny reply with SGU title*

I gotta have "Faith" that this one "Time" "Life" is fair enough, and doesn't do an "Intervention" between me and SGU episode "Hope", otherwise "Aftermath" will be very "Pain"ful.
          sigpic

Comment

2361 x 3150 pixel
            14,99 x20 cm
            5,9'' x 7,9''
            It does answer... those pixels are huge! I'm sure something lower will work as well, just that it has those cm measures.
            sigpic

Comment

Umpf? as well

2361 x 3150 pixel
              14,99 x20 cm
              5,9'' x 7,9''

Does that answer your question?

I hope, otherwise I don't know what information you need. Sorry!
              Yes, that's what I'm looking for. That's pretty big

*tries to think of one equally funny reply with SGU title*

I gotta have "Faith" that this one "Time" "Life" is fair enough, and doesn't do an "Intervention" between me and SGU episode "Hope", otherwise "Aftermath" will be very "Pain"ful.
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It does answer... those pixels are huge! I'm sure something lower will work as well, just that it has those cm measures.
                I'm sure it will. The document has 944 KB, so, it's not that big. The original document is bigger, the size can be changed at any time, but with a lot of text in the document, I don't think it's a good idea to make it very small from the start, cos if you'll try to make it a bit larger, the letters look quite ugly. So, don't think, you (general) have to do pictures that big. As I said, it's easy to reduce the size, but the other way around it looks not good.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it will. The document has 944 KB, so, it's not that big. The original document is bigger, the size can be changed at any time, but with a lot of text in the document, I don't think it's a good idea to make it very small from the start, cos if you'll try to make it a bit larger, the letters look quite ugly. So, don't think, you (general) have to do pictures that big. As I said, it's easy to reduce the ize, but the other way around it looks not good.
                  Oh, I wish I could start doing something tonight! I'll be going to bed soon, really feeling that eye isn't doing well. Hope (that word again ) it's not an infection or anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I wish I could start doing something tonight! I'll be going to bed soon, really feeling that eye isn't doing well. Hope (that word again ) it's not an infection or anything.
                      *huggles*

I hope you get well soon
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll be going now. Enjoy new episode of SGU! Good night.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually, for it to be printable, the more pixels, the better. 300dpi minimum, or you get a very blurry image. For on-screen viewing, it's not much of a problem to have fewer pixels, but printing is an entirely different matter. The dpi of an image can also be found in the Photoshop image format, when you open a new image file/blank canvas.

Anyway, does this talk about pixels mean you'd prefer to be sent image files for printing, or "hard copy"?

Comment

Working...
                                X