• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

*waves at 12 guests*
      sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit worried about spoiler alerts. How many here have seen the movie? I think my caps won't give anything away, just some distressed expressions and bloody faces here and there.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I'm a bit worried about spoiler alerts. How many here have seen the movie? I think my caps won't give anything away, just some distressed expressions and bloody faces here and there.
          I have never seen it, but I look forward to the caps. Just don't give up the clue of the plot please.
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            I have never seen it, but I look forward to the caps. Just don't give up the clue of the plot please.
            Eh, I'll try to. It's somewhat difficult because I know what's going on these images, but I imagine without proper context they mean pretty much nothing to those who haven't seen the movie. Am I correct?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Hm, that's a good question, I've never thought about that. I have posted pics from movies which not everybody have seen, and nobody complained . When I buy a movie I read about it on the cover. So for me it's ok, if it's not a real major spoiler. Or should I delete all my Hamish pics?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Or should I delete all my Hamish pics?
                Never!

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good night, I leave you with a hopefull unspoilery pic from 'Face'

sigpic

Comment

Good night from me too.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                            Today is Sunday and that means tomorrow is SGU day . (Ok not for my timezone, but it's the thought that counts )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Good morning everyone!
                              Today is Sunday and that means tomorrow is SGU day . (Ok not for my timezone, but it's the thought that counts )
                              Didn't even think of that. Time flies by so much faster when SGU is airing in the beginning of the week instead of Friday night. "Twin Destinies", people! Looking forward to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Whenever both Bobby and Kiefer are on screen together, I only see Bobby. Yes, there's the almighty Jack Bauer character, but all my concentration goes to the man next to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X