Click at your own risk.
    sigpic

Comment

*massive brain damage ahead* *faints*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Beware! Extreme thunk and squee ahead!

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/Rush/th_vlcsnap-2010-03-05-18h58m15s33.png[/URL]
        Click at your own risk.
        oh.my.word... that smile is just... *melts*
        sigpic

Comment

According to http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/13021 -

Air (Part I & II) Extended Version - Brian J. Smith, David Blue and Elyse Levesque
          Air (Part III) Extended Version - Executive Producer Robert C. Cooper, Director Andy Mikita and VFX Supervisor Mark Savela
          Darkness - Brian J. Smith, David Blue and Elyse Levesque
          Light - Brian J. Smith, David Blue and Elyse Levesque
          Water - Director William Waring and Actors Louis Ferreira
          Earth - Brian J. Smith, David Blue and Elyse Levesque
          Time - Executive Producer Robert C. Cooper and Actor David Blue
          Life - Ming Na and Brian J. Smith
          Justice - Director William Waring and Actors Louis Ferreira, Brian J. Smith, Elyse Levesque and Jamil Walker Smith

No Robert Carlyle. Oh well. I also noticed that the Blu-ray set has about a ton of additional bonus material. I knew there were some, but that list goes on forever. Did anyone buy the BR instead of DVD set?
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Egle01;11274547]Beware! Extreme thunk and squee ahead![/COLOR][/B]

Hello, thread
            Great picture! RC needs to smile more!!!!

Comment

Hello, the past couple weeks I have spent any time I could spend on the Thread reading the posts from the beginning up until I joined in November. Very interesting and some great pics. This is the first time I have participated in an online thread so I am still trying to figure out how everything works, what some things mean, and how to do things.

I have watched the DVDs a couple times, now. Not enough Rush in the extras but how could there be unless they had added Disc 4 - All Rush, All the Time!! ?

This 4 month wait is CRAZY. The titles for Season 2 are out before we can figure out the blurbs they have given us for Season 1.2. I don't want to guess, I want to watch them - now! Bye the way, I don't think that is Wray in the clinch.

I watched the video of the upcoming episodes, they really look good. I'm trying to separate my "appreciation" of RC from the character of Rush and seeing Rush for the nasty ****e he was in Justice. It's tough.

Counting down the weeks...

Comment

Uhmmm...I'm too tired...I think my german brain is tired... *bleh*

Just WELCOME! Have fun.
                sigpic

Comment

Currently watching Darkness... I'm so glad they are doing weekly SGU episodes on syfy
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Beware! Extreme thunk and squee ahead!

Click at your own risk.
                    Where's that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                      Hello, the past couple weeks I have spent any time I could spend on the Thread reading the posts from the beginning up until I joined in November. Very interesting and some great pics. This is the first time I have participated in an online thread so I am still trying to figure out how everything works, what some things mean, and how to do things.

I have watched the DVDs a couple times, now. Not enough Rush in the extras but how could there be unless they had added Disc 4 - All Rush, All the Time!! ?

This 4 month wait is CRAZY. The titles for Season 2 are out before we can figure out the blurbs they have given us for Season 1.2. I don't want to guess, I want to watch them - now! Bye the way, I don't think that is Wray in the clinch.

I watched the video of the upcoming episodes, they really look good. I'm trying to separate my "appreciation" of RC from the character of Rush and seeing Rush for the nasty ****e he was in Justice. It's tough.

Counting down the weeks...
                      Did you think he was nasty? I thought he was pushed into a corner and didn't have much of a choice.

Comment

Piccie from Divided. Not a spoiler as it's just Rush. Just don't click on the thumbnail if you don't want to see it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Frega View Post
                          OMG Frega, that's a brilliant idea!!! we need to petition MGM for the next release!

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          Piccie from Divided. Not a spoiler as it's just Rush. Just don't click on the thumbnail if you don't want to see it.
                          Lovely shot. Is that from the MGM site? I haven't been there in a while... *wanders off to check it out*

ETA: Nope, nothing on MGM and the GW pics are teensy. *pouts* I want big pics!
                          Last edited by Lahela; 06 March 2010, 12:06 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where's that from?
                            Behind the scenes footage from some ep. It was shown during Destiny SML > RC.

Nice. He's looking good and healthy. Much better than in the end of "Justice".
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              OMG Frega, that's a brilliant idea!!! we need to petition MGM for the next release!
                              We don't actually need any other disks, do we?

Lovely shot. Is that from the MGM site? I haven't been there in a while... *wanders off to check it out*

ETA: Nope, nothing on MGM and the GW pics are teensy. *pouts* I want big pics!
                              It was from GW. *feels a fool for saying ...* Did you click to make it bigger?

Comment

We don't actually need any other disks, do we?
                                Nope!

It was from GW. *feels a fool for saying ...* Did you click to make it bigger?
                                Yeah, but I want full-screen size...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X