No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, got tons of homework to do. And looks like tomorrow will be a long day at school. Probably won't see SGU and come here until tomorrow evening. If I'm lucky, but there's also several tests on Wednesday, so who knows. Oh I wish this week would be over already.

Enjoy your rest of Monday and SGU later tonight. Bye.
    sigpic

Comment

^^ Good luck in all that.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
        ^^ Good luck in all that.
        Thanks. My brain is totally fried atm. On the other hand, it keeps me distracted.

I've capped the exact same moment as you.
        sigpic

Comment

^^ Cool

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            No article in Estonian?
            Sorry! have tried to find one in Estonian but without success
            Again, got tons of homework to do. And looks like tomorrow will be a long day at school. Probably won't see SGU and come here until tomorrow evening. If I'm lucky, but there's also several tests on Wednesday, so who knows. Oh I wish this week would be over already.

Enjoy your rest of Monday and SGU later tonight. Bye.
            Thanks and good luck with your homework.

I will also be able to watch (hopefully) SGU only on Tuesday night - so do not know if tomorrow I'll be on the thread. I want to avoid spoilers ...... but you know how difficult that can be for me so let's wait and see if I resist
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              Sorry! have tried to find one in Estonian but without success
              It's okay, I also tried to find something. All I got was tv schedule and some forum talking about his Gemini win.

Thanks and good luck with your homework.
              Thanks, need it. Looks like I'll be so busy, that I'm not so sure if I can even watch it tomorrow night. Last time I watched SGU after long day at work was with "Incursion" pt 2, and I couldn't follow half of what was going on. Don't want to do the same mistake again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Thanks mi_guard for the links. The German article was new for me (the content not that much, you're right!), but I've seen the french one in the morning. It's about his new Film "Dogs Of Law". Looks like it'll be a more typical role for him.
                yeah, looking forward to the new movie 'Dogs of Law' - wondering how long it will take until we can watch it 'chien de la loi' the French title sounds so strange
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

to all fangirls, fanboys, fanwomen, fanmen, fanladies (fangentlemen sounds odd )

Finally SGU returns

Enjoy "Deliverance" as a start.

Wish you all a good evening and a good night - See you.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

It's okay, I also tried to find something. All I got was tv schedule and some forum talking about his Gemini win.

Thanks, need it. Looks like I'll be so busy, that I'm not so sure if I can even watch it tomorrow night. Last time I watched SGU after long day at work was with "Incursion" pt 2, and I couldn't follow half of what was going on. Don't want to do the same mistake again.
                    Hey, what's about school? That's more important than to kill time, isn't it? Take your time for everything, and do things one at a time, it won't help anybody if you're distracted all the time in school! "Deliverance" will run without you, trust me, you have no influence! And if you're not able to watch it in 2 days with concentration, you can watch it allways a second time, or a third, if necessary, you don't lose anything.

Good luck for your work! You'll do it!

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    yeah, looking forward to the new movie 'Dogs of Law' - wondering how long it will take until we can watch it 'chien de la loi' the French title sounds so strange
                    Yeah, French titles sounds normally so "complicated", but this time it's just a (lazy?) translation of the original words. But, what can I say, I'm happy if I understand french texts without using a dictionnaire!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, latest news:
                      http://www.fandompost.com/2011/03/07...-a-time-pilot/
                      Whatever that is! Looks like at least somebody is busy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi fellow thunkers, I'm back from my nice weekend. Now I'm totally relaxed and looking forward to whatever will come! Haven't read all that you've posted, and I think I'll stay away from here untill I watched 'Deliverance'!
                        But I'll go to bed soon, I'm not only relaxed but also very tired. Hope to see you soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, latest news:
                          RC as Rumpelstilzchen *goes check out fairytale of the brothers Grimm* It has been a very long time since I heard that tale last
                          Now that will surely be an interesting role for RC It somehow fits to his person

Back to SGU, I have found another sneak peak of Deliverance, do not know if you already saw it. Do not open if you do not want to see any spoiler (but it does not give away much)

http://video.syfy.com/shows/universe...verse/v1305876
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that RC got to move onto new projects so quickly. Just hope that he'll be available for SGU movie or two.

I'll be going soon. Have a nice night and enjoy SGU! Those who can, anyways.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, latest news:
                              Unfortunately a show like that is probably doomed on a channel like ABC.

Comment

Looking forward to all RC's new projects!

I'm off to bed, good night and enjoy SGU as much as you can!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X