Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            I think "The Tournament" is not as violent as 28 Weeks Later, but I think that impression comes from watching the movie in the German version, and the Germans tend to cut much of those scenes out, I almost appreciated such "behavior"
            Hi, found some time to come in.

Both films got a big red "18" on their cover in Germany. That means, even after cutting themost brutal scenes, it's still only for adults!

The Tounament is not that bad, and bloody, but I must admid I'ver never seen the second half of "28". Normally I don't like those kind of films. Not that I'm afraid of blood, but I don't like mindless violence (which is not exactly what those films are about, but both are quite bloody.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Hi, found some time to come in.

Both films got a big red "18" on their cover in Germany. That means, even after cutting themost brutal scenes, it's still only for adults!

The Tounament is not that bad, and bloody, but I must admid I'ver never seen the second half of "28". Normally I don't like those kind of films. Not that I'm afraid of blood, but I don't like mindless violence (which is not exactly what those films are about, but both are quite bloody.
                  Hi Artemis, nice to see you

and welcome to the "anti violence club". I recently watch some "Alfred Hitchcock" movies, these are real classy films. Although these films rotating about murder or death, this film are surprising and very tasteful done. I like that far more than todays need to show everything.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9629/profimedia0030842158.jpg
                        Hi people *waves*

I am here but at the same time I am not here - I am doing some other stuff, but keep the thread open to check and to watch the pictures .

^wow a new RC picture! any idea of where and when it was taken?

I haven't seen the Tournament (I always thought it was too violent), but I watched 28 weeks on TV - can't really remember everything but there were some scary scenes, that I remember.

Hi Artemis - see that you are back to the thread too

Nice to see that most of the thread regulars are coming back just in time for the restart of SGU

Look forward to next week!!!

SGU is back
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          I am here but at the same time I am not here - I am doing some other stuff, but keep the thread open to check and to watch the pictures .
                          Yeah, I'm actually doing homework. And counting down minutes to Monday.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Artemis, nice to see you

and welcome to the "anti violence club". I recently watch some "Alfred Hitchcock" movies, these are real classy films. Although these films rotating about murder or death, this film are surprising and very tasteful done. I like that far more than todays need to show everything.
                              Yeah, that's the difference with those older films, even if they're all about murdering, they're normally not brutal. That starts later, and is getting worse in between.

You can see the same development in a lot of series. Nobody has to go too far away, scifi shows are often brutal, and (without being necessary) violent. Stargate is just exactly in the middle of those shows. A lot of violence alongside with action, and war games. And, too often there's nothing more than that, too bad.

Spoiler:
                              A lot of violence, but no sex, please, it's a family show.
                              Spoiler:
                              Sorry couldn't resist!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                A lot of violence, but no sex, please, it's a family show.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sorry couldn't resist!
                                Oy, I still remember those threads.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X