Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Surgery, who? I see I am a bit behind with my RC thread.
    yessika, we're all hoping she can use both of her eyes to watch new episode of SGU.
    sigpic

Comment

I see some guest are here, you are all welcome to join.
      sigpic

Comment

By the way, I'm thinking about getting '28 Weeks Later'. But now I read how much gore and violence the movie contains. I'd only get it because of RC, but looks like I won't be able to even go through the film.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          yessika, we're all hoping she can use both of her eyes to watch new episode of SGU.
          poor yessi. hopefully everything will go well.
          sigpic

Comment

By the way, I'm thinking about getting '28 Weeks Later'. But now I read how much gore and violence the movie contains. I'd only get it because of RC, but looks like I won't be able to even go through the film.
            The movie had some really violent parts in it. I only watched it because of RC. But for some of those scenes I had to close my eyes. I really hate that kind of stuff normally. I was watching "Gunpowder, Treason and Plot" lately. Good movie but some very brutal medieval stuff in this film.
            sigpic

Comment

The movie had some really violent parts in it. I only watched it because of RC. But for some of those scenes I had to close my eyes. I really hate that kind of stuff normally. I was watching "Gunpowder, Treason and Plot" lately. Good movie but some very brutal medieval stuff in this film.
              I endured 'The Tournament' because of RC, but looks like that movie is too much, even for me.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I endured 'The Tournament' because of RC, but looks like that movie is too much, even for me.
                    I think "The Tournament" is not as violent as 28 Weeks Later, but I think that impression comes from watching the movie in the German version, and the Germans tend to cut much of those scenes out, I almost appreciated such "behavior"
                    sigpic

Comment

I think "The Tournament" is not as violent as 28 Weeks Later, but I think that impression comes from watching the movie in the German version, and the Germans tend to cut much of those scenes out, I almost appreciated such "behavior"
                      Based on the description, I agree with you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi mi, see the thread get´s "crowded" again.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Based on the description, I agree with you.
                              I really see an alarming trend in making overly violent movies now days. I really can´t enjoy that.
                              Good crime or thriller, yes, to much gore and explicit graphics, no.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X