• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Want proof that I'm tired as hell and should hit the bed ASAP? Here we go -

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...uesweater1.jpg

I'm going, I'm going...
    I love it really!

would love to be able to do similar

yesterday I downloaded GIMP to my PC and I tried it out but frankly speaking I have no idea how to use it. does anyone know if there is somewhere a good explanation or even better somewhere where it is shown how to use it?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        *giggles* imagine greater - sure
        That is really funny

*shakes her head*
        sigpic

Comment

yesterday I downloaded GIMP to my PC and I tried it out but frankly speaking I have no idea how to use it. does anyone know if there is somewhere a good explanation or even better somewhere where it is shown how to use it?
          I don't know if there's an explanation somewhere, let me know when you find one. Untill then it's only trial and error For a start there are manuals in the internet, look under 'help' (or Hilfe if you use the German version) in the above menu of gimp itself
          Simple things like resizing pics I still do with paint.net
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I don't know if there's an explanation somewhere, let me know when you find one. Untill then it's only trial and error For a start there are manuals in the internet, look under 'help' (or Hilfe if you use the German version) in the above menu of gimp itself
            Simple things like resizing pics I still do with paint.net
            thanks

great signature - have you done it with GIMP?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

thanks

great signature - have you done it with GIMP?
              You are welcome, and thanks, too.

Yes, it's done with GIMP, but very easy, it's just a screencap from the GW gallery. The most difficult thing were the colours of the writing
              Came to me this morning, I was listening to this song while I was driving to work
              sigpic

Comment

There's tons of tutorials online, just one Google search away. The thing is, I've hardly ever read any tuts. Worked on my own, tried different things and so on. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually, just takes some time.

Love your new sig, Cairi. Perfectly describes current situation. It sure is hard to let go.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There's tons of tutorials online, just one Google search away. The thing is, I've hardly ever read any tuts. Worked on my own, tried different things and so on. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually, just takes some time.

Love your new sig, Cairi. Perfectly describes current situation. It sure is hard to let go.
                    I had found a tutorial, and I started reading but it will take me ages to read it and afterwards understand it. Will do as you say, just try it out. But do not expect anything from me soon ................
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

I had found a tutorial, and I started reading but it will take me ages to read it and afterwards understand it. Will do as you say, just try it out.
                      Start with the basics - crop, resize, sharpen, adding text options. And don't give up.

Two small un-spoilery Rush pictures from "Deliverance" -
                      Spoiler:

The last one is so small, because I had to cut out the spoilery part.
                      sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Love Eli's face.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I love this song very much, just realised how much the lyrics match to the situation

The last one is so small, because I had to cut out the spoilery part.
                            And where's the spoilery part?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              And where's the spoilery part?
                              Well, here's a little bigger picture -

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Well, here's a little bigger picture -

Spoiler: