Ideas about SG-U series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas about SG-U series

Hi everyone reading I am new here, and Thanks for the feedback!

Firstly has anybody seen the resemblance between the SG-U aliens in Universe season 1and those that showed themselves in season 5 of Atlantis. I believe than the Ancients sent out seed ships from the Milky Way early in their start of their settlement of the Milky-way and went through Pegasus. Proof of this is in EP: 1 S: 1 of SGU where Dr. Rush shows the path Destiny took to get to where they currently are. Somebody said "look that's Pegasus!" This made be believe that the aliens that were extinct in Pegasus currently, followed the seed ships that passed through Pegasus and have been following them ever since, or that they got the Hyper-Space/FTL drives to follow destiny after the seed ships have passed and have been trying to access destiny.

Secondly I believe that the aliens that created the planet are the creators of the universe as we know it. I believe than no race no matter how advance can create a solar system is the allotted time since the creation of the universe. I am not saying that they are GOD but I am saying that they created the ultimate simulation! I think of the manipulations that they have made as teasers grabbing things and moving a grain of sand in a desert. The fact that they are interfering means that they have noticed that some form of life has noticed the traces of their mistakes while creating the Universe as we know it. And have ever since been monitoring their progress. To the edge of the ever expanding universe. I believe that destiny will never reach its destination until the humans aboard communicate with the GOD like aliens observing their movements only the Godlike aliens will open the path for destiny to leave the universe.

[WINTER IS COMMING](But so am I)

[season 2 ep 9 30:40] [Balding Asian guy's last name is CHAN] [season: 2 Episode: 9 23:45]

The aliens that attack and destiny and the ones that created the planet may be the one and the same.

1. How could they miss such a planet(s) since they are a multi galactic empire(speculation)

2. There are to many unknown variables to have a 100% conclusion but that's my take on the situation.

I seriously doubt the aliens attacking the destiny are the ones who created the universe.

1. their not that advanced. The destiny even though 10ns of millions years old can handle their firepower long enough to jump away severall times.

2. they seem less advanced than the Asgard(imagine an oniell class vessel attacking destiny)

3. if they created the universe then why cant they get past destiny shield or simply put destiny in a time dilation field long enough for them to board.

Comment

Originally posted by Atif09 View Post
      The aliens that attack and destiny and the ones that created the planet may be the one and the same.

1. How could they miss such a planet(s) since they are a multi galactic empire(speculation)

2. There are to many unknown variables to have a 100% conclusion but that's my take on the situation.

I seriously doubt the aliens attacking the destiny are the ones who created the universe.

1. their not that advanced. The destiny even though 10ns of millions years old can handle their firepower long enough to jump away severall times.

2. they seem less advanced than the Asgard(imagine an oniell class vessel attacking destiny)

3. if they created the universe then why cant they get past destiny shield or simply put destiny in a time dilation field long enough for them to board.
      The aliens in the second paragraph, he is not eluding that they are the same as the ones in the first paragraph.

As far as the universe being a by-product of an alien race, we will truly never know the answer to that, unless more episodes are created. It would seem plausible though, when speaking about the anomalous planet and it contradicting age. I mean, the Ancients could create a enclosed pocket of space or whatever the current terminology is to create the ZPMs, why not go another step and place life inside?
      sigpic
      She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
      X