No announcement yet.

if you were on destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott - talk to James about things sooner, don't get involved with Chloe so quickly, hang out with Greer more
    Chloe - don't get so involved with Scott so quickly and maybe give Eli a chance.
    Young - don't get mad at Telford and wife for talking(especially when the reason wife was talking to Telford was because Young used Telford's body to visit), don't use Telford's body to visit wife in the first place.
    Rush - don't try to frame Young for murder
    TJ - spend more time around Scott, Greer and James, talk with Varro more
    Greer - be nicer to Eli I guess

Can't think of anything else right now.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Scott - talk to James about things sooner, don't get involved with Chloe so quickly, hang out with Greer more
      Chloe - don't get so involved with Scott so quickly and maybe give Eli a chance.
      Young - don't get mad at Telford and wife for talking(especially when the reason wife was talking to Telford was because Young used Telford's body to visit), don't use Telford's body to visit wife in the first place.

you got the right idea
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

great

Rush - try to trust Young
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          great

Rush - try to trust Young
          its pretty clear to any one who can follow sgu that Rush doesn't trust Young but there is a small side of him that does
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            its pretty clear to any one who can follow sgu that Rush doesn't trust Young but there is a small side of him that does
            a very small side
            sigpic

Comment

a very small side
              lol
              sigpic

Comment

I would put everybody in a airlock, except Rush and would release them in the space ^^

Like that I the happiest of the women, the only ones with Rush, I do not think that he would appreciate me, but me would satisfy me with it =D
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  I would put everybody in a airlock, except Rush and would release them in the space ^^

Like that I the happiest of the women, the only ones with Rush, I do not think that he would appreciate me, but me would satisfy me with it =D
                  Forget it You would't be alone with him for any second Not if I can prevent that
                  sigpic

Comment

Forget it You would't be alone with him for any second Not if I can prevent that
                    Well, we can stay both with him, Like that one it will share him ^^
                    Last edited by Duval; 13 January 2012, 03:11 PM.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

haha im hearing you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                        say you are on destiny write how you would change the character if you were them
                        Rush-be nicer more involved try not to be stuck up like McKay
                        Young-not leave rush to die go offworld more
                        Scott-strive to be like Young try to befriend Rush
                        Greer-nothing he is the perfect solider (to Young, Scott and TJ)
                        TJ-talk to Young more
                        Eli-Participate in more on board activities
                        and Chloe-nothing
                        I always wanted to see them talk more so we could get more information on how there relationship started.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          Chloe - give Eli a chance.
                          Definitely. Friendship is great and often lasts longer than love but it's hard to be friends with someone you'd like to be in a relationship with. Been there... Besides, Eli's kinda cute in a geeky sort of way. Chloe could do a lot worse.

I'd like Rush to open up a bit more towards the others, but it may be a personality thing and impossible for him. Although somehow I doubt that, given that he had such a great marriage with Gloria.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just got back from watching an SGU and to me it seems Chloe and Eli do more together than Chloe and Matt. I think that's much better. People, especially around that age, don't stay in love forever.

And Rush and McKay aren't stuck up, they're highly intelligent people who are surrounded by people who just don't get it. I've been in those types of situations before.
                            Actually I've been noticing that Rush has this type of nervous politeness when he talks to people which to me shows he hasn't got a whole lot of communication skills, and people like that you just can't change.

I think just leave them how they are. One part of the show I love is that the characters are imperfect beings.

I'm probably taking this way too seriously.
                            My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Zed_PM View Post
                              I just got back from watching an SGU and to me it seems Chloe and Eli do more together than Chloe and Matt. I think that's much better. People, especially around that age, don't stay in love forever.

And Rush and McKay aren't stuck up, they're highly intelligent people who are surrounded by people who just don't get it. I've been in those types of situations before.
                              Actually I've been noticing that Rush has this type of nervous politeness when he talks to people which to me shows he hasn't got a whole lot of communication skills, and people like that you just can't change.

I think just leave them how they are. One part of the show I love is that the characters are imperfect beings.

I'm probably taking this way too seriously.
                              I agree with your assessment of Rush, I think this is why he is in such an emotional turmoil over his wife's death. People like him have trouble making relationships in the first place so losing his wife was an even deeper cut for him.
                              The big difference I see between McKay and Rush is that McKay is so insecure that he needs to have constant reassurance of his talent, which is what his comrades find so annoying at times. LOL! I imagine him to have been a kid who got beat up every week for being such a nerd. I see Rush as a kid who had to fight his way also, but became a tough guy, much more self assured. He doesn't care as much what people think of him.

I also would leave the characters the way they are. I enjoyed seeing their flaws and how they struggled to get past their differences, esp. between Rush and Young. Seeing the crew evolve was interesting, and if we had more seasons I'm sure there would have been more bumps along the way.

Things I would have liked to have seen, or change was the food gathering and growing. Maybe not change what they did, just see more of it (what can I say, I'm a farmer) We did see that even Rush was collecting food in a couple of planet outings. All hands on Destiny would have to be involved right away in food procurement. I think most people in our society today have no idea what a huge time consuming thing growing food to be self sustaining is. Our ancestors spent most of their time doing just that.

Also it was implied that TJ was training people to help her. I would think again all hands would need to be trained in more than just the basic first aide they probably received at Homeworld command. I think even the Colonel and Rush would have to report to the sick bay for on going training. As we saw TJ almost died, and everyone over time should become a capable medic, in their situation. I did not put too much stock in the stones, seems like a precarious thing to rely on.
                              Last edited by jeri; 20 January 2012, 09:38 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

i was just watching SGU season 2.0 and Rush acts better with his wife when he discovers the Bridge even though shr is the same wife from Human
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X