No announcement yet.

SGU fan made 3rd season (we need help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah!!! That's a good idea!!!!! But we should be able to downloa them. As I said in a torrent. Because I would like to see them on TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dannz12 will the season be in High Definition??? Because it could be nice to see it in HD!!!

Comment

I 2nd this post!!
      I'd make sure everything is legit before you spend money & time on it.
      All the best though, hope you see it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
        I admire your passion. I truly do!! I'm afraid of the legality of it all. I want it to work out!! All the best of luck. Wish I could help but I am currently working on a project similar to this.
        I 2nd this post!!
        I'd make sure everything is legit before you spend money & time on it.
        All the best though, hope you see it through.

Comment

Hey, guys I found that SGU - The Animated Third Season has been added at the Stargate Topsites!!! Here: http://www.stargatetopsites.com/inde...stats&u=zacky1

I've already voted. Please I want everyone vote because I want SGU The Animated Third Season be in the top 10 sites and not be 18th!!!

Comment

cool when did that happen?

Comment

By the way what's with the "enjin.com" part in the domain? sguanimated.com is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                By the way what's with the "enjin.com" part in the domain? sguanimated.com is available.
                no point in getting such a domain if MGM "recommends" we not do it.

Comment

here is an animation of a WIP set
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWdNt...&feature=feedu

Comment

That's a great idea. I can help on modeling, texturing, animation and pos-production. I'm not an expert but I'm been studying a few things for 4 years now.

What 3d package do you use? I'm using Blender, I really like the open source philosophy, and because I'm just an 3d enthusiast I wont pay $3,000 for Maya or Max license.

I don't have much free time, and I have my own SG project, but I believe I could give a little help.

Comment

yes uhhhhh i think we are having some issues with the website right now so just email us at [email protected] and send an example pic of something uve done

Comment

Nice so far! Shame about the website problems, but looks very promising so far. Best of luck!
                        sigpic

Comment

What's the link of the website? Because I know only a forum of the 3rd animated season. This: http://sguanimated.enjin.com/ This isn't a website! This is a forum!

Comment

for now thats all we got XD

Comment

Without the original actors, it's just not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                                Without the original actors, it's just not the same.
                                The season won't have real actors! It will have animated humans.

______________________________________________________________

dannz12 why did you remove the countdown? And do you know when you're gonna release the first episode? I know you still need a BIG help, but you need to find more people to help you!!!!
                                You need to find them quickly!

Comment

Working...
                                X