I will never get to see . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More exploration of Destiny.

An explanation of why no DHDs were placed on the planets.

An explanation of the entity that built the planet/solar system for season one.

Seed ships in action.

Comment

I'm really disappointed we'll never learn anymore about the planet builders. I really feel they were one of the most interesting things to happen to the franchise in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
        Oh yeah, I forgot ... finding cures for TJ and new eyes for Park. Ginn & Amanda getting new bodies (that will be interesting ... are they human bodies or human-like robotic cases), Eli finally gets a girl that doesn't die ... several times.
        How would they have gone about that?? the repairing her eyes i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          How would they have gone about that?? the repairing her eyes i mean.
          Ever hear of a guy named Jordy?

Comment

the reconquering of the milky way by the Goa'uld.

Comment

Another countdown thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Yeah, ouch to that.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  We can still mock you Cartyle obsession
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by randyored View Post
                    Ever hear of a guy named Jordy?
                    Yes.. Geordie is how you spell ilt by the way. BUT we don't have that level of tech.

Comment

Pg-15
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Yes.. Geordie is how you spell ilt by the way. BUT we don't have that level of tech.
                        It would have been interesting to see them come up with something for Park. Naturally, there is the Ancient's database but I was thinking maybe there was another alien culture they could meet in the 3rd season that would solve that problem for her. Possible artificial eyes tied into her optic nerve since her corneas were damaged. TJ didn't say anything about Park's optic nerves being damaged. Granted I'm not an eye doctor so don't know if that would be affected as well.

I think her solution is ultimately the easier one since they won't have any contact with the Novians or their database cure.

Comment

destiny grow a new body for ginn(since she was on ship, destiny could have a dna database of those who stay on board) either like with what happened on atlantis or normal ageing after her dna is sent back 25 years in time or the cloning starts after eli fixes the chamber but everyone is stuck in stasis for 25 years
                          the crew finding were everything lost in the bermuda triangle goes (planet of el chupacabra)
                          some of what's created on novus such as vanessa and greer opening up a martial arts school or sporting goods store(including guns of every variety) or varro starting a bar & grill and leading hunting expeditions
                          ginn and vanessa at a metal concert

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            We can still mock you Cartyle obsession
                            Typo intended?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mr. Brody's next great invention. (Still, bullets,you name it)
                              The great banter between Volker and Brody-I was so beginning to like his character.

Comment

Originally posted by jackfloyd1973 View Post
                                destiny grow a new body for ginn(since she was on ship, destiny could have a dna database of those who stay on board) either like with what happened on atlantis or normal aging after her dna is sent back 25 years in time or the cloning starts after eli fixes the chamber but everyone is stuck in stasis for 25 years
                                Good idea, but applied for Park's eyes. Destiny could grow her new eyes not a whole body. They could easily find that solution in the database after they came out of stasis. They could bring aboard an eye surgeon to handle the difficult surgery. Afterall, Park doesn't have anymore eyesight to loose.

I don't know if Young or maybe even Wray would want to go down the cloned (grown) body route for Ginn. It certainly wouldn't work for Amanda Perry as she was never physically on the ship. Maybe Destiny would be able to mold her image onto a generic clone but that's really stretching things. Cool ideas though.

Comment

Working...
                                X