Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

they knew this might be the final episode...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven´t there been some rumers in early season 1 that it will be end in season 2 finale for the serie? Anyway my opinionis its hard to make this kind of serie when you have allready seen sg1 and sga, first season was boring to watch with sg1/sga fans eyes!
    In imdb it says that show is in
    Genres:
    Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
    In my eyes it looked a like "The Bold and the Beautiful" stuck in spaceship.
    Well anyway after all 40 episodes i did like it and some way they did left an opening for season 3.

ps . sry about my bad choices of words, english aint my strongest language

Comment

This finale ended the same as every episode in the series. Open ended with no resolution and them jumping to FTL.

Stargate Atlantis finale was laughable. They should've called it Independence Day.

Comment

They said that they wrote it that way in case they didn't get a season 3, because by then they could tell that it might not happen.

Comment

Instead of them waking up in three years I thought it would have bee more interesting if they woke up when they arrived to their destination

Comment

There isn't a destination though. They made it quite clear in the episode that they aren't trying to get to somewhere, they're gathering data or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
              mid-december (i'm not awake enough to go poking for the date, but i've linked it several times in other parts of the forum.)
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X